Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magic Highschool (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Headmaster of Magic (played anonymously)

Magic high School is a school for Teenagers that posses the power called, Magic. This HighSchool is one of the top highschools in the country. There a nine in total of Magic High School. Your High School is First High. Yes, This RP is based off the Anime, Irregular at Magic High School. But this is after the time of the characters in the anime. Your characters have just enrolled in First High, And are now referred to as the Weeds, The blooms, The third years call you the Weeds. They bully and torment you. But you have had enough and you fight back now. All of the nine High schools have been called for a meeting in the Capitol of the country. Something doesn't seem right to you and you try to warn the School council President, But he doesn't listen and continues the meeting with all the other school councils. You spot some shady looking people outside the hall, but choose not to report it. Soon the Schools competitions will start again.

I'm looking for 1-14 people for this RP, I don't want nothing too OP, PM me if you have any questions or just ask . In the forums.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magic Highschool (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus