Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings to all!

Hello there all! I saw this lovely website and decided to give it a go since it seemed like a more palatable alternative to the services i had been using previously. I have to say things here look quite nice and i look forward to meeting you all!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! What specifically attracted you here to give us a try? :D I'm so glad you're liking things here so far, though. Please do let us know if you have any questions! We're all very friendly and happy to help. :)
CakeBoy Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! What specifically attracted you here to give us a try? :D I'm so glad you're liking things here so far, though. Please do let us know if you have any questions! We're all very friendly and happy to help. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I was mostly attracted by how well organized everything seems to be in comparison to a lot of roleplay services i have tried in the past. and thank you again for the offer, i will be sure to ask if something of import needs answering.
Welcome! I think you'll soon find the community to be excellent as well. :) But yes, if you have any questions, just ask. ^_^

In the meantime, what sorts of things do you look for in an RP?
CakeBoy Topic Starter

You know i've been roleplaying for years and i never really did figure that out. i usually just go with what the other person enjoys for a bit until something comes to mind honestly. Ive been doing a bit of tabletop gaming as of late and that is pretty fun i have to admit.
Welcome to RPR! So happy to see you're enjoying the site so far! :D
CakeBoy Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! So happy to see you're enjoying the site so far! :D

Oh, why thank you very much! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! Everyone here is very kind here, and also helpful! Feel free to ask anyone if you need some help!
Welcome to Rp repository! Everyone is super nice and friendly here, so I hope you like it! I hope you have fun!
HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you. And please enjoy your stay.
tumblr_inline_nl5nomiVAL1sptc1c.gif
CakeBoy Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hello there and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you. And please enjoy your stay.
tumblr_inline_nl5nomiVAL1sptc1c.gif

Oh, why thank you very much! I am so happy to be meeting so many friendly people, if any of you would like to roleplay feel free to hit me up with ideas in messages.
Welcome! I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for.
Hi! Welcome to RPR :-)
CakeBoy Topic Starter

excuse me while i casually flail around confusedly from all this niceness.
The collective grows. WE ARE THE LEGION OF KIM.
Welcome to the site~
I'm glad to see that you've enjoyed the site so far :2 The Awesomeness has only just begun~
Greetings :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings to all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus