Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » •Werewolf• (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Josh (played by Misty_DeathWolf135)

Im looking for a romance rp for my character named Josh, read up on his info, and see if you would like to join in, particularly looking for supernatural females to join me because Josh is a werewolf. :3 consider joining if your a supernatural female looking for a romantic (and humorous) rp
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Dai

I'm interested in joining you ^^ I'm setting up a supernatural character currently, and I decided to look around for RPs to put her in. Her name is Maya.
I'm interested in joining your rp my character is a supernatural werewolf hybrid named Madeline I don't have kik but if anything else is good let me know! I'm very discriptive and hope to hear from you soon
Josh (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

I think both of your characters are very interesting, im sure i can include both of you (or more) in this rp and if not separately. The plot can be just about anything, if you want to give ideas on a plot just tell me and i will work things out.
Dai

I'd do just about anything, really. I'm open to whatever happens.

Great
Willow (played by ReverseSmiles)

I'm interested if you're still accepting people.

Yeah im still interested :)
Hannah (played by KagedKat99)

Sounds like fun! I'd be happy to do it.

Okay, PM me if you want to do a 1x1 rp
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

If you're still looking I'd be interested in joining
Juliet (played by Blood_rose)

Josh wrote:
Im looking for a romance rp for my character named Josh, read up on his info, and see if you would like to join in, particularly looking for supernatural females to join me because Josh is a werewolf. :3 consider joining if your a supernatural female looking for a romantic (and humorous) rp

This sounds fun, i would like to join if you let me.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » •Werewolf• (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus