Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Friends and adventure !! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Im just looking for someone to rp withmy Pyronnis. She's been my brain baby for years, and as you can see, she's well thought out. Almost any rp would de fine , including Fxf, action, adventure ... Any number of partners would be fun, and we could work together to come up with a plot, or I have a few ideas of my own. I do prefer longer text posts, but they aren't necisarily required. PLEASE READ HER SHEET
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 100%
The RP is entirely based around combat and nothing else, such as an arena where nothing else happens.
Donzo (played anonymously)

How would you like to do another rp with my charcter they already know eachother and you chose the plot please im good with anything
Princess Pyronnis (played by MyWorld) Topic Starter

Donzo wrote:
How would you like to do another rp with my charcter they already know eachother and you chose the plot please im good with anything

Donzo, my old ally and friend! <3 Of course I'll rp with you. Just shoot me a pm, and we'll get started.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Friends and adventure !! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus