Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Character Specific RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Avian (played anonymously)

So, I made this one character out of nowhere, basically, but for some reason, I have an urge to want to finish her and see what kind of RPs I want to get her into.

Now, I've looked through the forums for something, and nothing is really clicking for me, but then again, I'm not coming up with any bright ideas just yet either. So I thought.. Why not post something myself to advertise! So here I am.

Basically, what I'm looking for is someone to brainstorm with to see if we could come up with something that I could mold Avian to be good at, y'know? So that person and I could develop that character together, and see where it goes from there.

Anyway, if you're interested in brainstorming with me, or something, then cool. Send me a PM. But if for some reason you don't think that you want to brainstorm, it's best to not.

Anyway.. What else.. I guess I should say to keep in mind that basically anything already on her profile page can change. And.. I'm okay with sexual themes, if that's a turning point for you, I guess. Uh. That's about it.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Character Specific RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus