Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure / Romance Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It was no secret that Princess Pyronnis Pyronessia Hotaru Flame - heiress and future ruler of Elmain - was beyond proper age to seek a suitor. So when word travels to your own kingdom of the potentially fortuitous news, your advisers are quick to send you her way. While legends of her beauty are spread far and wide, no one told you of her hot headed demeanor, nor of the fact that she was not interested in being courted. With only weeks to woo the princess before she sets off for a war that could potentially last years, you are determined your trip will not be for nought. Will You be able to tame the Royal Wild Child? Will you find yourself storming the battle field alongside the mace welding maiden? Or will you cowardly run for the hills?
This is my proposition for an Adventure / Romance Rp with my character Pyronnis. The Rp can go as far as you are comfortable with. Please respond below if you are interested so i can shoot you a pm as soon as possible, and we can get started!

Be warned there may be gore! And please read her character sheet before rping. Thank you![b/]
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 10%
Bronze age
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I may be interested and use my character named Josh possibly.
MyWorld Topic Starter

Great, im glad ! Just give me time to go and check out your characters. :)
Okay
I'm rather new but I think my character Ryl might be a good match.
MyWorld Topic Starter

xDeadxLegend wrote:
I'm rather new but I think my character Ryl might be a good match.
I've sent you a message!
Yea i was interested in this lmao i just forgot to reply i guess XD
MyWorld Topic Starter

Maddison wrote:
Yea i was interested in this lmao i just forgot to reply i guess XD
That's alright xD we've gotten it all straightened ed out now

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure / Romance Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus