Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » When They Came (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Serah Destin (played by lyingsmile15)

Since the beginning of time, humans wondered if they were alone in the universe... and they told stories of what it might be like when the aliens came...

But when the aliens did come... humanity had already destroyed itself from within.

Your character is one of the first aliens to land on Earth and explore the remains of human society. While unraveling the mysteries of humanity, you will realize that it has not been very long since the end of humanity... And, despite the odds... you find someone still alive. She is barely hanging on, but you have the chance to save her.

I'm looking for alien characters (anthropomorphic/furry characters can qualify), but nothing too overpowered. Also, please remember that aliens and humans aren't likely to speak the same language so, unless your character has a device that does universal translations or something, your character will not initially be able to speak with mine.
There could be some clean romance, maybe adventure, but I mostly want to explore what it might be like for the last human to be saved from the brink of death by aliens and be possibly taken to another planet to live. As far as romance, Serah prefers males but would be willing to explore a relationship with a female as well.

Please be able to give me a minimum of a paragraph, 4-6 sentences, per reply.

If you're interested, post a comment here, or PM me!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Serah Destin (played by lyingsmile15) Topic Starter

Bumping this because I'm still looking.
I would love to do a 1x1 of this with you. :)

Of course! What character of yours did you have in mind?
I was thinking Jinx (I'll change her race to alien instead) because she's one of the ones I haven't gotten a chance to RP yet.

Alright. Do you want to RP in PMs or in the Forums?
Whatever you prefer is fine with me

I generally prefer PM RPs, just because they're easier for me to keep track of.
Kay, are you going to start or shall I?

I can start, if you like. Set up the scene a bit. :)

Oh! Right, I forgot to ask, will your character be arriving as part of a team or on a solo mission?
Hmmmm, I was thinking maybe my character could be on the run from the general "alien" population (for some reason we can discuss). Or if you want she can be in a group of aliens that came to try to take earth over and my character was fascinated with humans and decided to save one.

That could be possible. But, her coming with a team could also be possible. Whichever you prefer is fine with me. I'll send you a PM so we can discuss it further.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » When They Came (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus