Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Boy romance~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Denron (played anonymously)

Heyo.
I am looking for a boy to have a romantic RP with, and I'm open for anything except vore and that stuff.... Ew.
I want to have a long term RP, that has a varying pace.

Anywhoodle, tell me a bit about your character and I'll consider you~
Luca-Dominique Meijer (played anonymously)

Idk if you're still interested or looking for an RP, but Luca is a western European immigrant to America, so he speaks with an accented Germanic English, it's not as heavy when he first moved to America, but still quite noticable time to time.

He's got a pretty dreary personality, but he's not mean or a jerk (he's actually pretty nice and easygoing), he's just got a lazy, attitude matched with a knack for sarcasm and dry humor, but he can be pretty playful and lively depending on his mood.

Hmm, aside that, I'm not sure what else to say, but I suppose I could say that Luca's not quite open to his sexuality and is still coming to terms with it. It's not that he's afraid (well, only just a little bit), but it's more so that he has no skill or approach on "his game" with guys than he does girls, so he keeps it to himself. Namely, he's fine around guys until he likes one, and then after that, he's not too sure how to approach a crush on a guy without feeling like his brain is crying with frustration ^7^;;;

Well, I guess that's about it ó7ò;;

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Boy romance~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus