Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Supernatural High (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sweet_Waterlily423

Supernatural High isn't a normal high school, it's a school for monsters. It will be modern day and like any school irl, it has all the drama that happens between the students. It will be a private rp. The characters that I'm using are Erica and Blake Waterfall.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Zara Flow (played by ILoveCookies)

I'm interested in this, Can I have a witch Character going here? Zara maybe?
Sweet_Waterlily423 Topic Starter

yes of course.
Zara Flow (played by ILoveCookies)

Okay, cool! So are we waiting for one other person?
The Artists (played by PMFantastica)

I'd like to join! The Seamstress seems to be the best fit for this one. Take a look and let me know if you're interested!
Sweet_Waterlily423 wrote:
Supernatural High isn't a normal high school, it's a school for monsters. It will be modern day and like any school irl, it has all the drama that happens between the students. It will be a private rp. The characters that I'm using are Erica and Blake Waterfall.

I would love to join if you are still interested! I have quite a lot of supernatural characters if you are interested please let me know c:
Nekoshou6241

My main RP character is a supernatural entity. So if I can, can I join?
i would love to join if i may :)
Oh! I'd love to join! I'm thinking of using Paradigm or Hara or perhaps my Shark girl, Kurrahgi.
Hey I saw your post and I'm kind of interested but I only have human characters.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Supernatural High (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus