Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Anarchy

Zhoralel Ishlio-audi (played by ToaNuva)

Alicia Venix wrote:
"Never seen anything like that before.." The screens on her visor slid down and disappeared. She'd press another button on her visor. "Link, Start." She'd say, A screen popped up on the ship's front window. A map with a travel route heading to Jupiter. "We'll be heading to Jupiter first, Then taking a transport ship to Saturn, Since the GSP will be tracking this ship. So we'll have to sneak onto a transport ship to Saturn from Jupiter. We'll get some medical supplies while we're there."

(SAO reference... i see what you did there)
Alicia Venix (played by ILoveCookies) Topic Starter

"Meditate? Who meditates these days." She'd scoff, Pushing a button on her helmet and the screens on the window disappeared. "Why did you decide to help me old man?" She'd take her helmet off, Showing a blue eyed red-head. Her hair was curled and she pulled it back, So her hair couldn't cover her eyes. Her eyes had little bars of green in them, If the old man looked into her eyes he would be certain that her eyes were rotating. She'd sit in her seat again and pull her sleeve done, Showing an arm covered in buttons and little holes where wires could be connected to. She'd grab a wire from the control panel of the ship and connect it to her arm. She'd close her eyes and cross her legs, Trying to relax.

"It's to speed up my recovery. And I'm not that old..." Zhoralel began to murmur, his past slowly reminding him of why his statement wasn't true.
"Besides that the GSP have something of mine that I need. And seeing that you disliked them so much, the enemy of my enemy is my friend." He was still sitting with his arms crossed and eyes closed.
"How'ed a young woman like you end up being a cyborg Alicia? That should be a tale long enough to get us Saturn."

"Hm okay. Well, I was about twelve or thirteen. I had my first boyfriend, And he didn't know I was poor and I lived in poverty. One day, He found out. And his father was the local GSP Chief. They took me to a GSP factory and done these experiments on me. I was taken into a test room and there were two robot golems. One of them sliced my arm off and the another blinded me, They replaced my arm and put me with bionic eyes. The only reason I was taken away was because poor people didn't really have any rights, until today." She'd say,

"Crap." She'd cover her eyes and cringe.

Just hearing her story Zhoralel opened his eyes, but as Alicia cringed he moved over to help her, "What is it a data overload or..."

"No, I'm wondering why I told you." She'd sigh

"Because you feel you can trust me?" Zhoralel had a shit eating grin in his face a he said this. Though his eyes were gold in color they seemed to have a warm glow to them.

"Its not that I don't trust you, Its that I don't really tell anyone the story.." She'd sigh.

"There's a first time for everything." Zhoralel leaned back in his chair. "Not everyone feels the need to say what on their minds, but that shouldn't stop one from closing off their hearts forever. Sometimes its good to let go of whats been hurting you. It's also better to find someone who understands that pain."
Zhoralel looked off into the distant stars. " Isn't it amazing how small we really are out here, in space I mean." He was trying to change the subject.

Three ships surrounded their ship and sent a transmission through to them, Alicia accepted the transmission and as she suspected, They were pirates, They threatened them.

Pirate: "Surrender your ship to us, Or be killed!" One screamed.

"Over my dead body!" Her arm began to glow a dark blue color, The ship's guns all automatically aimed at the three ships and began firing, And as suspected they fired back. "Old man! Get on a gun and shoot! Maybe you have better aiming than me!" She'd shout.

Zhoralel was startled by the attack of the pirates but even more so that Alicia started shooting back. Instead of following her orders though he took the helm and dove the ships nose and increased its speed, "Do you have to be conscious to aim. Cause you're going to be experiencing some massive g force in a moment."

"No, My arm and eyes have a mind of their own when I'm asleep, Its weird actually! Now get into one of those seats behind us and start shooting!" She'd shout, putting her helmet on and pulling the visor down.

"Sorry about this," Zhoralel ignored her order and pulled up from the dive, causing Alicia to be pined in the bottom of her seat sending her into G lock.
"Hey stay with me here, come on and breath." Zhoralel said

She may have lost conciousness but the guns continue firing around, Even if they weren't hitting a target. Her arm moved around and yanked the wires out, The arm went limp and the guns ceased fire.

Zhoralel leveled out to help Alicia gain consciousness. "Sorry but this is no time to stop shooting. Plug back in and take control of the guns. Dont aim at where they are aim for where they are going to be. Your arm should do the rest." Just then Zhoralel veered left dodging the pirates shots.

Alicia's eyes opened, But she didn't speak, Her arm lifted and she put the wires back in, As soon as she did the ship began shooting down at the pirates again. This time, The shots didn't miss. They hit right on target, But not destroying them.

"Damn they have a ceramic by layer on their hull. Alright I'll try to get around them then you hit their engines." With that said Zhoralel began to maneuver the ship around and about to get the angels for Alicia to hit her targets.

Alicia didn't really react and just kept firing. She'd sit up slowly and push some buttons on her hand with her other hand. The guns stopped firing. A few seconds later they began firing explosive rounds, Giving critical damage to their ships. One ship was destroyed and the other two were severely damaged.

"I think we are done here, dont you?" Zhoralel said turning to Alicia. Zhoralel had returned the ship back to it course for Saturn. He then checked to see if Alicia was still breathing.

Alicia was out cold, Her arm ripped out the wires again and went limp. She was still breathing but then her arm began to twitch. She'd gasp and looking around, "What happened?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Anarchy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus