Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Anarchy

Zhoralel Ishlio-audi (played by ToaNuva)

"Well you went into G lock after I pulled us out of the dive, then you shot down almost all the pirates." Zhoralel said giving her a pat on the shoulder.
"Was that the first time you've passed out due to g force? I mean we hit 9 G's."
Alicia Venix (played by ILoveCookies) Topic Starter

"I think so." She'd shake her head, She'd sit up and close her eyes. "Hm, We should be coming across a transport ship heading to Jupiter soon, We can dock there and then we'll be on our way."

"Just keep breathing alright, the blood went from your head done to you toes. With some training you'll get the hang of it." Zhoralel said to the girl.

"Never. Do that again, Warn me first. My arm and eyes do whatever they want when I'm unconscious." She'd shake her head and rub her arm.

"I will next time." He said smiling. "The ships all yours now."

She'd stand, "You keep control for a while." She'd say closing her eyes and pushing a button on her arm. "Night, Forget about the transport ship, Lost it."

"We did?" Zhoralel looked as Alicia walked away, "Thats a shame. I'll stay here and make sure nothing happens if you want to get some rest." He said beginning to readjust their course to Saturn.

"Mhm." She'd slowly drift off to sleep. She'd snore slightly. Her arm twitching a little bit. Her eye-lids moving around a tiny bit. Showing that she was having a dream.

As she did so Zhoralel spoke to himself in a strange language.
"Te kii faltu, ne suqi." He would speak. A voice would whisper back to him. But only Zhoralel would understand it.

After some time Zhoralel tapped on Alicia's shoulder to wake her up. "Hey, hey we're here."

Alicia woke up about an hour later and she yawned, "So, Did you see anything while I was asleep?" She'd say. (Do you want to Time-skip to Saturn?)

(I figured it would advance the plot)

(Okay, That's fine.) "Oh.." She'd sniff. She'd push her visor down. She'd sit up, "I'll land the ship." She'd connect her arm back with the wires and grab control of the ship. She'd go down and dock in a docking bay. She'd open the hatch and hop out. "Nice!" She'd stretch.

"So what are you planing next." Zhoralel asked, he looked around the bay seeing all sorts of ships.

"Well, We're getting a faster, Stealthier and much cooler ship. I heard there is this place that sells these type of ships, With stealth generators. You know, Like invisibility machines." She'd snicker. Walking out to the exit of the docking bays. She'd look around the busy streets of Conix, The second largest city on Saturn, Since people hadn't really been here long they didn't expand to the whole of Saturn. She'd wait for a transport cart, Little carts just about big enough to fit to people. They were built to take people around the cities of Saturn. No driver, Just hovering around on auto-drive?

Zhoralel tagged along. "It's been a while since I've been on Saturn, it looks good." He said. the transport would zoom off down into the heart of the city, "So do you know anyone who would be interested in buying a slightly used attack ship." Zhoralel said.

"Mhm. Well, No. Someone can just steal it. Lets just focus on getting to a place to stay." She'd sigh, Looking out the window and into the city.

"Thats a good plan too, I dont suppose you have the money to rent out a place." Zhoralel had sort of a smirk on his face as he said this.
Carter Corwin (played by floatch)

(May I join?)

"Nope, I don't, But I'm getting some money." She'd chuckle walking around the streets of the city. She'd push a button and her visor slid up. She'd look around and smirk. Her slider slid down again and her eyes rotated around, Scanning and identifying the citizens. (Yeah, Sure you can.)

Zhoralel was curious as to what she meant. All he could do was watch her scanning the people with her eyes. After a moment or two he realized what she was doing.
"Your using facial recognition software to access their bank account information, aren't you?" He said his mouth ajar.
"I thought they found a method to counteract that back in the 22nd century?" He looked around at the civilians who were being robbed with out knowing it.

Perhaps there was more to Alicia's enhancements than Zhoralel thought in the first place. But Zhoralel couldn't shake the feeling that someone else was watching them. He glanced up to a roof top as a shadow disappeared out of sight. Zhoralel would be cautious of moves now.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Space Anarchy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus