Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Anthony N Onymous in the house

Really unsure how to begin, but the first thought in my mind is that obviously this needs to look fabulous. Since I'm doing all of this on my phone though? We'll see.

Hello! I am Anthony Norton Onymous, but you can call me Mr. Onymous. I have plenty of characters but they're obviously anonymous. My RP interests generally lean towards a more dark and serious tone and I often play villains. I get enough trouble from people on my various characters, and that would be why they're so anonymous.

Despite what I may RP and how far I will descend into depravity for the story I try to bring; I am actually a pretty nice person I think. So by all means! Stop by, say hello. I promise I won't try to villain you on the first date.

Now I'm going to answer the semi-generic 'Not sure what to say' questions. I like being a horrible bad guy, but I have a soft spot for gooshy romance. I hope to find more friends here. I've been RPing for about four years. I have numerous dogs that I don't even want to talk about. My favorite subject in school was history. I'm between jobs right now. My hopes and dreams? I hope that tomorrow will always be better than today, and that today will always be better than tomorrow. I dream of being successful and happy, independent and able to go anywhere and do anything; helping anybody who feels like they're struggling, or drowning in despair.
Welcome to RPR! I think there is a group around here that's specifically for villains! I hope you're enjoying the site so far, and everyone here is super friendly so don't hesitate to ask questions :D We're always happy to help out new members!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! We've spoken briefly via PM already, but I still wanted to give you a formal welcome. :)

I like that dream of yours, and to a certain extent share your preference for playing villain characters. I'm very impressed that you managed to communicate all of that so clearly from a phone.

Where did you do all your RPing previously? :)
A_N_Onymous Topic Starter

I've Roleplayed almost entirely through Furcadia and some of the forums associated with the dreams I've been in, and thank you guys for the welcomes
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! The Villain group Loki mentioned is, I believe, Villains-R-Us! I could be wrong, but nonetheless it is a very popular Villain group you should consider to join if you want!
Hello again :)
Ooh, a villainous character player, huh? Not bad at all. I'm more of a good guy, destined heroes kinda person myself. Either way, welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

So you must obviously be a dog lover. Do you have any other favorite animals?

But if you need anything, our Help Center is always a boon for newbies and experienced players alike! And if you're still lost in the hallways, ask any of us! We'll be sure to lead you into the right direction!
A_N_Onymous Topic Starter

Dog lover?

Never.

Actually dogs are alright, but I'm more or less my younger siblings official guardian and they love dogs! I'm a pushover.

I think my favorite animal would have to be a hedgehog. Personifies my prickly exterier and sofy gooshy insides.
HibariHaru

Hi Anthony and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you. Please enjoy your stay.
waving_anime_girl_gif_by_aidenxodayzs-d7xbn3f.gif
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome!! You seem to be settling in super nicely, it's good to have you around. :D Villains are what make so many stories thrive and it's exciting not to have them be NPCs all the time.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Anthony N Onymous in the house

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus