Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Loves!

Hello everyone!
I'm EbonySoul or just Ebony. I don't know where to start about me so I'll just answer the question RPR was so kind as to suggest. My favorite kind of RP is one with magic and fantasy animals or just animals in general. I hope that I can find lots of lovely people on here who share the same interests as me. I've been roleplaying for four years and I'm always excited to see how other people roleplay. I have five pets. Insane right? I have two cats named Roxy and Fat Cat, two dogs named Sunny and Ellie, and a turtle named Mellow Yellow. My favorite subject is by far English but History is a good one too. I do not current have a permanent job but I do work on tech for my local theater. I hope to one day become an author for teen literature. I hope to meet a lot of you and learn more about what I can do to improve!
Have a great day!
Ebony
Welcome to RPR! We have a lot of players from Furcadia, which is primarily animal based RP so I'm sure you'll find that type of RP! I love YA books, I practically live in that section at the bookstore XD (and the sci fi fantasy section and romance and comic and--you get the idea XD) What types of YA stories do you like to write? Working tech at a theater sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you're making lots of new friends and enjoying the site so far!
EbonySoul Topic Starter

Thank you so much! I really love this one book that I'm working on writing and it's basically a history mixed with magic. I also like to write a lot of tribal or pack related books because the hierarchy fascinates me.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! That sounds like a pretty awesome book. :)

If you're interested in improving with RP, I have a couple of resources for you! We had some community discussions awhile back about how to improve at RP.. I boiled them down into interesting articles for those who are interested. Here's a selection of my favorite ones:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

Welcome again! Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. :)
Welcome to the site :)
Oh! Well, welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need any help, our Help Section is a great starting point. But if you're still lost and in need of a helping hand, let any of us know! We're all friendly here and are happy to help out anytime!
HibariHaru

Hello Ebody and welcome to RPR. Please enjoy your stay.
tumblr_lnttzfSUM41qgcvsy.gif
EbonySoul Topic Starter

Thank you all so much! I really appreciate your kindness. I will definitely look into those suggested articles!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Ebony! I have nothing further to add that wasn't already suggested, other than I think you'll fit in wonderfully. :) I'd love to see some pictures of your furbabies if you have any you're comfortable sharing.
EbonySoul Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Ebony! I have nothing further to add that wasn't already suggested, other than I think you'll fit in wonderfully. :) I'd love to see some pictures of your furbabies if you have any you're comfortable sharing.

I'd love to share some pictures of my furbabies! However, I do not know how I would go about doing that on this site.
Hello, and welcome to RPR! Fantasy is definitely a popular RP topic here, so I am certain you can find a grand RP very quickly! Everyone is also very kind as you probably have seen! x3 I hope you enjoy it here!
───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█─── Welcome! I hope you like it here!
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
Kim Site Admin

EbonySoul wrote:
Sanne wrote:

I'd love to share some pictures of my furbabies! However, I do not know how I would go about doing that on this site.

If you have uploaded them to an image hosting site like imgur or photobucket or any of the hundreds of others out there, you can use the img tag to show them. :)
Code:
[img]URL to your picture goes here[/img]

More on that here! http://www.rprepository.com/help/bbcode
EbonySoul Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
EbonySoul wrote:
Sanne wrote:

If you have uploaded them to an image hosting site like imgur or photobucket or any of the hundreds of others out there, you can use the img tag to show them. :)
Code:
[img]URL to your picture goes here[/img]

More on that here! http://www.rprepository.com/help/bbcode
Thank you so much for your help!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Loves!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus