Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Any fellow furry roleplayers? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Forest (played by KittenPillow)

I'd like to do a furry roleplay, but please, nothing NSFW. I personally don't like yiff!

I created forest a while ago, and I've become very attatched to her. Sadly, I haven't had a chance to roleplay with her yet, so I thought now would be a good opportunity to. Possible starts for this roleplay include my fursona and your fursona talking about something while going on a walk, playing a game, or just running into each other.

Let me know if you'd like to roleplay!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
I would like to do one, but I've never roleplayed with my fursona before. I haven't really done much roleplay in general. But, i think I would like to, and I don't care for yiff either!
Forest (played by KittenPillow) Topic Starter

Drakespeare wrote:
I would like to do one, but I've never roleplayed with my fursona before. I haven't really done much roleplay in general. But, i think I would like to, and I don't care for yiff either!
Sounds great! Send me a message and we can get started! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Any fellow furry roleplayers? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus