Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » AnimeRP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have recently fallen in love with Aldnoah.Zero again! <3 I am looking for a few people that are familiar with the Anime and know the basics of Aldnoah. This will be an altered Aldnoah.Zero RP. So, Princess Lemrina is dead. If you haven't watched the second season and don't know who she is, She Princess Asseylum's half sister. Princess Asseylum orders the Martian Orbital Knights to take control of earth and kill every Terran. Princess Lemrina's death had changed Princess Asseylum forever. Like I said this is the Altered Aldnoah.Zero if you would like to be a count or Countess just PM me or ask here. I would like at least a small paragraph on each reply you make, I know one liners may happen but I don't want constant one liners. I like detail in my posts and others replies so I have something to work with when replying. I usually reply straight away, But If I don't it means I'm busy or just fell asleep. You can also be a Terran if you'd like but I don't want no OP Terran Kataphrakts. If you are an ordinary Martian I also don't want OP Kataphrakts. If you are a count or Countess, I will allow abnormal abilities for your Kataphrakts. Electricity, Stealth, Speed, Multiple guns, Melee weapons, Grappling hooks and The ability to fly.

I will post a starting post in an IC forum, A few paragraphs and then the RP Can begin. Please PM me if you have any questions.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » AnimeRP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus