Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My Little Changeling (MLP!!!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

kittengirl2u

I am looking for a MLP roleplay for my oc Goldenmane. She is a changeling looking to fit in with the ponies of Ponyville. She wants to be like the normal ponies.
For more information why she left to Ponyville go to her profile.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

kittengirl2u Topic Starter

kittengirl2u wrote:
I am looking for a MLP roleplay for my oc Goldenmane. She is a changeling who is struggling to fit in with the normal ponies, anyways you can learn more by visiting her but who's up for a rp!?
BLC-LITE

I feel like im repeating myself here...i have a pony character haha though if you would agree could we wait after we at least finish one of our other stories?
Oh! I didn't know anyone did MLP rp on this page

XD I am definitely doing an MLP. I don't know where you're at girl.

I think that may be a good idea BLC-LITE.
BLC-LITE

Haha sorry its just i really want a good MLP story but its going to be difficult with us doing 3!! RPS

BLC-LITE wrote:
Haha sorry its just i really want a good MLP story but its going to be difficult with us doing 3!! RPS

Yeah, that's what I meant by a good idea. XD It would definitely a handful to do 3 roleplays at once with one person.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My Little Changeling (MLP!!!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus