Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Shocking Encounter (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Maya Barnaby (played by Dai)

It isn't normal to find someone who is able to generate electricity within their body alone. Normally, Maya's ability would be virtually unnoticeable if someone were to just look at her. Unless they felt her intentionally give them a small shock. But that would be very unlikely.

But recently, things have been a little strange for her. The electrical power Maya possesses has been becoming harder for her to control, and it isn't easy for her to hid. Her hair is a little frizzier, and she has been avoiding physical contact with people a lot more than usual. But what would happen if someone were to accidentally be pushed against her? They might feel a little tingly, or they might get a not-so-pleasant surprise of electric shock. And a lot of it.

----

I am looking for a player to do a 1x1 role play with. Any gender is acceptable and this does not have to be in any specific time period, any period is acceptable. Post length does not have any limits, but I prefer to have something more than five sentences.

Romance isn't a must, but it is acceptable. I'd also like to keep this clean for the most part. Shoot me a PM or reply here if you are interested so I can message you. -Dai

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Lucas Mitchel (played by Zelphyr)

Not sure if you have further plot in mind, but perhaps she could be running into another person with odd abilities? Depending on how things went and how you felt about it, maybe they could eventually end up in the sort of trouble that could lead into this, too.
Maya Barnaby (played by Dai) Topic Starter

That sounds great, actually. I can PM you in a little while and we can discuss. I didn't hqve a specific goal in mind for this rp, so we can develop that. :)
Lucas Mitchel (played by Zelphyr)

Great! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Shocking Encounter (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus