Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cyborg looking for adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Young Ones (played by Guardian_Girl)

So I just made this character and am looking for someone to rp with her. I don't really have a specific plot in mind, just looking for someone to go on adventures with her. Romance is possible, but only with a male, and nothing sexual. For this rp Logan will be about 19 years old.

If anyone is interested, drop a post here or PM me and we'll figure out some sort of plot.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Logan Pierce wrote:
So I just made this character and am looking for someone to rp with her. I don't really have a specific plot in mind, just looking for someone to go on adventures with her. Romance is possible, but only with a male, and nothing sexual. For this rp Logan will be about 19 years old.

If anyone is interested, drop a post here or PM me and we'll figure out some sort of plot.

Sure I'll do it with you.
The Young Ones (played by Guardian_Girl) Topic Starter

Cool. Got a character and maybe a plot in mind?
Logan Pierce wrote:
Cool. Got a character and maybe a plot in mind?
Yes I do, how about your cyborg and my character, Kinniro go to a planet filled with countless knowledge?

Cool. Want to discuss it here or in PM?
Logan Pierce wrote:
Cool. Want to discuss it here or in PM?
PM

Okay. Why don't you go ahead and send the first PM with your idea.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cyborg looking for adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus