Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello people of RPR! I'm Aydra, I am not usually found in any forums but I saw this place while ago and finally decided to give it a go! I have been RP'ing several years now and do it actively even now.

I like semi-lit and literate RP's, as oneliners do not really hold my interest long, I am also fan of worldbuilding, lorebuilding etc. I am usually long term RP partner unless otherwise stated C: Currently I only have one character posted here, since I have been itching to use him in RP'ing again for a while.

Hmm, I am Super akward at telling stuff about myself xD

I also draw regularly, I love playing games with PS2 or 3, ocassionally with PC. I like MMO's as well, movies, books, writing. C:
House-of-Sin

Welcome, welcome! Here's a Welcome-Basket filled with cookies and other various goodies.. I think I saw a book.. maybe a movie. Oh and I did see a bottle of wine.

You sound like a very interesting person and I hope you find some nice, long-lasting RP here! ♥
Sin, stop stealing from other newcomer's welcome baskets. XD

Welcome to RPR Aydra! I know it's difficult to talk about yourself, but we would still love to know more about you. :)

Your character Franz appears very interesting indeed. I can't wait to see what other characters you come up with. It would be fun to rp with you some time in the future if you like.

If you are looking for group rps, I would suggest looking at some of RPR's groups or taking a look at our forum for Advertising your rps. You can either look through the advertisements and try to find those that interest you, or add your own. If you would prefer to one-on-one rp, you can simply message another person and ask them if they would like to rp with you. Most of us don't bite. ;)

Have fun on RPR and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :D
Welcome to rpr! I hope you grow to love it here! Dont be afraid to message me if you wanna do some character or worldbuilding! Im new to it, but its something that has grabbed my interest.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Aydra, welcome to RPR! What sort of genres interest you the most in roleplays? :D
Aydra Topic Starter

House-of-Sin wrote:
Welcome, welcome! Here's a Welcome-Basket filled with cookies and other various goodies.. I think I saw a book.. maybe a movie. Oh and I did see a bottle of wine.

You sound like a very interesting person and I hope you find some nice, long-lasting RP here! ♥

Thank you very much, nice to meet you as well! *Grabs the basket.* mmmhh Cookies are always welcomed! C:

Haha thanks :'D I can't wait to start some good RP, as soon as I am settled and all that :D
Aydra Topic Starter

Bell wrote:
Sin, stop stealing from other newcomer's welcome baskets. XD

Welcome to RPR Aydra! I know it's difficult to talk about yourself, but we would still love to know more about you. :)

Your character Franz appears very interesting indeed. I can't wait to see what other characters you come up with. It would be fun to rp with you some time in the future if you like.

If you are looking for group rps, I would suggest looking at some of RPR's groups or taking a look at our forum for Advertising your rps. You can either look through the advertisements and try to find those that interest you, or add your own. If you would prefer to one-on-one rp, you can simply message another person and ask them if they would like to rp with you. Most of us don't bite. ;)

Have fun on RPR and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :D

I will not give back the cookies Bell! But you can rummage through the basked and see what else is in there xD

Thank you, he is few year old actually, so I am doing some serious updating to him, plus I have to translate the original Bio to english first xD

I must confess I am more 1 x 1 RP'er, mainly because real life can keep me away from computer for a few weeks, so it is easy to lost track what is happening in group RPs. Maybe I will try one later but for now I shall stay on 1 x 1 RPs C:

and thank you so much from warm welcome! C:
Aydra Topic Starter

Ricochett wrote:
Welcome to rpr! I hope you grow to love it here! Dont be afraid to message me if you wanna do some character or worldbuilding! Im new to it, but its something that has grabbed my interest.

Thank you! Nice to meet you as well Ricochett C:

It is so nice to meet another person who is interesting worldbuilding etc. I got interested about worldbuilding after I started to play more actively games on PS2 & 3, since lots of them has a really rich world. Of course some amazing group RPs started to inspire me to try this world/lorebuilding method on 1 x 1 RPs, as it gives them more depth!
Aydra Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Aydra, welcome to RPR! What sort of genres interest you the most in roleplays? :D

Hello Sanne!

I am pretty open about genres in general, I actually posted a full list about things that interest me on my profile, but here is few genres I like: Fantasy, Historical, Steampunk, Scifi & Cyberpunk and Romance
Kim Site Admin

Many welcomes! Looks like your tastes are very much in line with a large portion of the site population. :)
Aydra Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Many welcomes! Looks like your tastes are very much in line with a large portion of the site population. :)

Thank you Kim! Haha, well those are prety liked genres, especially fantasy and romance C:
Ooh, you own a PS3? What games do you usually play? But welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!

We're all friendly here as you can see, so if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Also, here. Have more cookies, I baked too many today. *gives you a huge basket of cookies*
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I can tell you from my own experience that you will definitely enjoy it here!
Aydra Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
Ooh, you own a PS3? What games do you usually play? But welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!

We're all friendly here as you can see, so if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Also, here. Have more cookies, I baked too many today. *gives you a huge basket of cookies*

Nice to meet you as well Light!

Well I own one, but sadly it is currently broken (It was really old so.) I need to put all the money I saved for PS4 to get a new PS3 XD I have pretty decent collection of games for PS3 but I mainly play Dragon Age series, Dishonored, THIEF, Last of Us, sometimes Skyrim and Final Fantasy 13, and Resonance of Fate. Of course I play other games as well, but these are recent ones I have been playing, and Dragon Age, Dishonored and Thief are pretty often played all the time XD

*Takes the cookies.* Thanks! cc:
Aydra Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I can tell you from my own experience that you will definitely enjoy it here!

Hello as well! and thanks! I hope that this will be the place I will stay, I have never been in any forums much before. But RPR really seems like a great Place! C:
Welcome to RPR hope you enjoy it here
Aydra Topic Starter

ILoveCookies wrote:
Welcome to RPR hope you enjoy it here

Thank you! C:
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you! ♥
Aydra Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you! ♥

Thank you! and nice to meet you as well! c:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus