Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Steam Punk: No Man's Land (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Terminal-JS

History

In 2053, Kilian Zambrose designed a power plant to feed of off crops to form it into electricity. He was one of the most successful scientists of the last couple hundred years. Well, so they thought.

As this design was much more efficient than the other power plants, but in the cause of this new power plant being created and it's new design spreading out to other countries causing an economic collapse.

They have had to use many crops, in which in his new design causing a new rebellion called The Saviors. The Saviors goal was to destroy the new power plant and all the blue prints to this design.

They wanted to help stop the starvation of people, as well as some other governments. The governments supported The Saviors they supplied them with the materials for their plans, but for supporting them, those countries became enemies.

When The Saviors finally made a successful mission to destroy the original power plant which was located at Nebraska, resulting in a chaotic doom to the world. Something The Saviors were not expecting. As a nuclear virus spreads across the USA and among the other countries, people started getting weird behaviors. And within months people started turning into cannibals.

Years later, Kilian Zambrose's son Carl released a cure, but still many governments have fallen over the years. The cure did work, but unfortunately it had a un expected side effect, a severe case of amnesia. But before Carl could fix the side effect, his facility was overrun.

Many of other scientists have tried, but only resulted in failure to fix the side effect.

As most of the power plants have exploded or have been shut down, electricity is now hard to find and or get, so the world now relies on steam powered things now.

Morning Star Ship

Welcome to No Man's Land, where zombie like creatures roam! Come and join Captain Anderson's flying ship and his crew. He expects you to work, and as a team. No Man's Land is not a place for squeamish people, so you must be tough to survive.

Anderson is a illegal trader in No Man's Land, and plans to be the best one, although he does have competition with the Raiders and the Walkers.

Terms

Earth = Waste Lands

Land = No Man's Land

Ship Crews = Raiders

Cannibals = Walkers

Forgotten = Strays

Notes
  1. Please try and keep the drama towards characters NOT players!
  2. No god-moding!!! I can't stress it enough.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Drake Brygida (played by MrQ)

If Anderson is the captain, would he need a pilot to help him?
Terminal-JS Topic Starter

Drake Brygida wrote:
If Anderson is the captain, would he need a pilot to help him?
No, he is the one who steers the ship. He could use a doctor though, since Bob died. (Bob was Anderson's doctor, but he got killed.)
I am a huge fan of zombies and steampunk. Mind if I have a go? :P

Abraham Marcus Lyall wrote:
I am a huge fan of zombies and steampunk. Mind if I have a go? :P

Yeah sure. But I think we should wait for MrQ.
Cool. When we do start, what are all the available roles on the crew? I want to see what would be the best fit for Abe.

Um, okay. We already have a mechanic, we are going to need a doctor and a scout.

Scouts:
Check the area of the target. They are meant to run fast, and are able to get out of trouble quick.

Doctor:
Help and heal people, and patch them up for their next mission.

Mechanic:
Fix things that are requested, and work hard on improving the ship.
Scout! I claim the role! I got dis guyz! :P

XD I figure you'd go for something like that.
XD Yep. :P

You can also launch this forum as a chat, it's faster.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Steam Punk: No Man's Land (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus