Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » im new!!!

Hey im new ^^
Sanne Moderator

Hi Zemlick, welcome to RPR! Maybe you'd like to share some more details about yourself with us? Do you go to school, do you have a job, do you have any sweet pets? :) What do you like to RP the most?

If you have any questions for us, please let us know and we'll try to help you out the best we can!
Hia, welcome to RPR!! Hope you have a great time here.
Zemlick Topic Starter

hi thanks for the reply i dont work or anything yet i like to rp about B&B.
So am I!
Kim Site Admin

B&B? Is that like running a Bed and Breakfast for RP characters? Or am I totally confused? XD

Welcome, either way!
It clearly stands for Bone&Bag, guys. ;D

Hey Zemlick, welcome to the party. Rpr is a pretty nice place - I've been here for 5 1/2 years and have liked it enough to stick around. I personally don't rp much anymore but there's a ton to do around here: contests, chatting with people, role playing obviously, checking out groups, the list goes on. The three major genres of Sci fi, fantasy, and modern times are covered in the main forum. If you don't find that do your liking there are a TON of groups to check out, although those are run by other users and the plots vary.

If you ever find yourself poking around the off topic chat thread, Just Talkin', you'll see me there. A lot. Like a lot a lot. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
Hello, and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you have a great time here! It is a lot of fun!
Welcome to RPR Zemlick!
Zemlick wrote:
i like to rp about B&B.
I'm still confused about this. XD

It sounds interesting, but we are not clear on what it is. Could you tell us more?
G_Candell

I admit, I'm looking forward to finding out myself what B&B is. Welcome!
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you! ♥
Zemlick Topic Starter

B&B is boy and boy ^^
Do you mean Boy X boy Romance RPs? Also, Welcome to RPR! Hope you like it here!

───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
Zemlick Topic Starter

Yes i mean boy x boy romance

Thanks everyone ^^
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
I've never heard of boy/boy romance being written that way. Learn something new every day! But welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's really sweet to meet you!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! :) Can I ask what language you're using in your "About Jillian" description here? It looks sort of familiar, but I can't place it. :)
Zemlick Topic Starter

Im writting in denish but can also play in english but my english is not so well but i can try ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » im new!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus