Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » H-hello

Alice_Delraga

Hello e-everyone. I am new here, nice to meet you.
G_Candell

Welcome!!! Glad to have you! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)
Alice_Delraga Topic Starter

I am very nervous
G_Candell

Don't be. There's plenty to do and plenty of people to help you along the way, if you require it. I'll be right here, should you ever have need.
Welcome to RPR, Alice!

There is nothing to be nervous about. Most of us are very nice, and don't worry. I have antiseptic cream you can borrow if anyone bites you. ;)

In all seriousness, welcome to RPR! Could you tell us more about yourself? What kind of rps do you enjoy? :)

Bell wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Alice!

There is nothing to be nervous about. Most of us are very nice, and don't worry. I have antiseptic cream you can borrow if anyone bites you. ;)

In all seriousness, welcome to RPR! Could you tell us more about yourself? What kind of rps do you enjoy? :)

Well, I am not sure really, father knows better then I do. but I do try my best. I can't do fighting ones well.

G_Candell wrote:
Don't be. There's plenty to do and plenty of people to help you along the way, if you require it. I'll be right here, should you ever have need.

thank you, you are kind, I can't help but be nervous. I am new to these kind of sites
Alice_Delraga wrote:
Well, I am not sure really, father knows better then I do. but I do try my best. I can't do fighting ones well.

Who's "father"? :?
G_Candell

That would be me, for the most part. I thought she'd enjoy a change in scenery.

I do like different area's. I really do. but I am still so nervous.
G_Candell

It will pass.
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you! ♥
Hi! Nice to meet you! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! I hope you will feel more comfortable quickly around here, our community is very friendly and open minded. :)

If you're comfortable sharing this with us, maybe you can tell us a bit about your roleplaying history - where did you come from, and what do you like most about RPing? :D
Kim Site Admin

Alice_Delraga wrote:

Are you maybe a little IC when you mention this father person?
G_Candell

That'd be on me, actually, as she is currently using her character to make her introduction. She can be quite shy and I thought it might ease the transition a bit, though I hadn't taken into account to remind her about IC notations. Father-person will remember in the future. *Smiles*
Welcome to RPR! Hope you like it here!

───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█

*waves at everyone* hey
3dslove

I know there's a few people here, but I need to branch out. So hey, kiddo.
Also, a tip from the majestic one that I am; don't fear talking to people. I did, it didn't help. I literally have not roleplayed once since I came here through lack of communicay.

In other words, spread y'r wings, honey. Find friends.

3dslove wrote:
I know there's a few people here, but I need to branch out. So hey, kiddo.
Also, a tip from the majestic one that I am; don't fear talking to people. I did, it didn't help. I literally have not roleplayed once since I came here through lack of communicay.

In other words, spread y'r wings, honey. Find friends.

I will try

You are on: Forums » Introductions » H-hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus