Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long Term RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone, hope you're all having a good day. So I recently edited my characters, N'tianka and Aissatou who I would like to use in a long term RP.

I have a few ideas in mind and if you have any ideas of your own I am always open and happy to hear them too!

Ideas:
  • Zombie Apocalypse
  • Romance
  • Airplane crash
  • Any idea you may have

Rules:
  • NSFW is okay, just no extreme NSFW (violence and nudity but just nothing extreme like gore or sex)
  • At least a paragraph and if you are unable to provide that then I just ask more than one or two lines.
  • Please tell me if you'll be leaving for a while or just want to quit the RP instead of leaving me hanging.
  • I open to RPing in different time eras and fandoms (As long as I am familiar with the fandom)
  • I am open to RPing with the twins separately if you just want a specific one.
  • Magic is allowed seeing as my characters are witches themselves

That's it for now! If you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM me!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Calen Sobati (played by Terminal-JS)

I would love to join. Would you like it if we did a Zombie Apocalypse? With a mix of an air plane crash. But yeah I would love to join.
Calen Sobati (played by Terminal-JS)

Also... question, what is NSFW?
Salutlexxx Topic Starter

Calen Sobati wrote:
Also... question, what is NSFW?

Hi! I'd love for you to join! And NSFW means 'Not Safe For Work' so there would be vulgar language, nudity, violence, etc.
Pm me and we can talk more about it!
The abandoned test s (played by dave_pod)

How 'Human' would you want characters to be? because if a biothaulmic mess that came of another RP in another place could find somewhere to be, that'd be great. :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long Term RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus