Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well, it's been a while. Hello again people.

3dslove

First thing's first, I am not new, I don't need a welcome party.

Now, I guess it begs the question, "What is this punk up to?", well I'll tell ya'. I came here about a year ago seeking refuge from 3dsplaza.com . I was young when I stayed there, never knew the sheer bad quality of it all. Time went on, a friend of mine pointed me to this holy grail. I can only thank CosmicCometInOrbit for that. So what happened? I never showed my face or tried to make friends. I came to regret that. Until now.

I'm 3dslove, yeah it's a terrible name, but I was young on 3dsplaza and stuck with that here for simplicity sake. Anyway, I got about 3 year's experience roleplaying under my belt and I'm looking for more. I may be a little rusty, but I'll get better again. I don't have much information on my profile just in case and I really need to write most of my character's 'files as well. (Also, images? No can do. I'm on Android. I do draw though.) What else... Yeah, I don't accept random friend requests from those I've never talked to before. Those will be immediately deleted. (Well, when I see 'em.)

Not much else I can add, except a "tl;dr", but I don't do that. :D

Anyways, see y'all nice ones around.
Welcome to RPR :) Hope you stick around this time!
Welcome back to roleplaying, 3dslove! You may not need a welcome party, but you are welcome here just the same. :)
Sanne Moderator

It's never too late to start becoming more active and making more friends! <3 I hope you're successful with it this time around. :D
Well, whether a welcome is, uh... Welcome or not, I'd still like to welcome you anyway!

I've definitely seen you around, and of course I'm glad you know one of the many awesome role players I've met here! Aside, I consider this a more casual greeting, so... Sweet to meet ya! Really!
3dslove Topic Starter

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. And yes, I have already started meeting new people, which is fantastic. My original introduction never really kicked off, to my knowledge, so it's great that this time around, things have changed for the better, along with me adapting to this site. You guys are awesome. I don't actually know where I'm going with this. XD But, I do know that I will have a better, more positive attitude towards this site.

Once again, thank guys.
Heya!! Welcome to RPR. Hope you stay. :)
Kim Site Admin

Sorry "punk"! If you're posting on the intro board, you get a welcome party. That's how it works around here! ;)

What made you decide to become active on the general forums again?
3dslove Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Sorry "punk"! If you're posting on the intro board, you get a welcome party. That's how it works around here! ;)

What made you decide to become active on the general forums again?

Heh, thought I could get away without that. Nope! Partied hard. XD
But yeah, on a more, if not entirely, serious note, I just felt like it. I suddenly just had a moment of... Hmm. What'd be a good word... Enthusiasm? Maybe? I do like a good roleplay, I know that much, so there's a definite answer. "I came back to roleplay."
Also it doesn't help to much being a victim of ADD, not severely or anything, just a little. Enough to make me forget things. That's exactly what happened, I kept forgetting. But now I have an aid to this issue, my browser has a "Speed Dial" type homepage. I put RPR on it. Problem solved. (For those not in the know, ADD means Attention Deficit Disorder)

Anyway, that's a block of text, it has words to read. :V
And with that, I must away! (For now. I won't forget! XD)

P.S. Motivation! That's the word!
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome back to RPR. :)
3dslove Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi and welcome back to RPR. :)

Thank you. :D
Welcome back to RP Repository! I'm glad you decided to return!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well, it's been a while. Hello again people.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus