Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Supernatural roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Victoriantruth

So, I'm looking for someone to roleplay with, duh but not just anyone. I need someone who can give me at least 3 paragraphs with every response without it being too much fluff..

I wanna be able to develope my character and have an interesting storyline that can go anywhere without dying out after 6 posts... I know this is all very vague but I have been out of rping for a while because of the fact that all my stories died out or people just didnt reply anymore. I need serious effort, ofcourse I do know that life gets in the way and if you or I don't reply for a couple of days that is fine, but don't leave me hanging. I have a lot of inspiration and would love to share this with you. If you have any idea's drop them below and I'll message you!

I'm not the worst Rp'er as long as you give me something to work with!

Thanks in advance!

Ps: No sexual stuff, romance is fine but lets keep it euhm, clean ;)
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, one-off scene.

Me!!!! Pm me?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Supernatural roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus