Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Warning spoilers for the series are below so stop reading now if you want to finish the series and not have it spoilt. You've been warned)
Hello there,
I'm wondering if there are any Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Shortned to FMA from now on) out there. I know there would be one or two :3
Basically I have an idea for an RP set after the events in the main series. This is why you need to have seen the series to do this as it'll make it a lot easier. This Rp will take place after the 2 year time skip during the epilogue. (I'll avoid spoilers which I can) Basically as a new fuhra is appointed while Edward and Alphonse have left the country of Amestris and the now Salim Bradley is being looked after by his 'mother' Mrs Bradley. But while the country is rebuilding from the war with Father a person who was aware of the homunculi and philosopher stones (my character) is seeking to create a new stone. As he is dying he wishes to use it to prolong his life knowing full well what it requires. To do this he will see out Salim Bradley and through his alchemy try to extract whatever Essenes of Pride is left. And with the Elrich brothers gone it'll be up to some other heroes to rise and stop the return of the horrors which befell the country those years ago.
Please don't hesitate to respond or ask me something regarding it. Your character can be an alchemist, soldier, civilian or what else you feel like but human is a must be is the only limit. But as I said please have seen the whole series as it'll make it easier :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus