Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the world

Well I am new to this site. In so much as I have not really been active here. I made an account but never really looked into the community. It is something I do far too often. I get wrapped up in something and the neglect it later. Though that is only really regarding online games. If I join a RP or D&D/D20 game then I see that through to the end.

So I guess you shall be seeing me around. Hopefully I find a few good RP's or something to invest in. I really hope just to improve my writing skills and hopefully my RolePlaying skills as well. So feel free to send me notes on either. I know my grammar is bad, but my spelling seems to be good. I also tend to write HUGE posts that put most people to sleep. So that is something I need to work on, less words more substance.

I guess I have rambled on enough about myself. So take care all who read this far. Have a good day and a grand tomorrow.
Welcome to RPR! The people here are fantastic, friendly, and very helpful, so if you have any quetions don't hesitate to ask!

I took a look at your character--he sounds pretty amazing. xD If you want to RP, let me know!
TheLily

I was the same way at first, now I'm addicted. ^^
Ravdaer

Hi. .w.
Hello~~
(im new too~ x3)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus