Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New School (1x1)

Moriah (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Moriah shrugged. "I told you I don't want to get in anymore trouble than I already have. You can leave me out of this." Moriah sat back down in the seat she was in before and let her backpack fall off her shoulders and onto the floor next to her.
Lizzy (played by wolfkill11)

Lizzy went into a seat next to her and looked at the teacher

The bell rung and the teacher stood up. "Okay class we are going to review today for tomorrows test." Moriah sighed and zoned out staring outside the window.

Lizzy looked at her and then the teacher. Her tiger tail came out and she bite her lip angirly

The teacher ignored the fact that Lizzy had a tail because Moriah knew Lizzy's tail was showing and messed with the teacher's vision to see that it wasn't there.

Lizzy turned and saw her tail. She hide it and looked at the teacher. She was trying not to mess this class up. It showed because she kept hitting the desk

Soon the class ended and Moriah collected her thinks and was the frist one out of the class.
Good thing Lizzy didn't mess with that class, I would've ended up turning into my neko from. Moriah though with a sigh.

Lizzy walked past her like a bullet. She went to the girls room and then punched a stall door. It left a huge dent. She bite her lip drawing blood

Moriah paid no attetion to Lizzy and walked into her next class. After this class is lunch. She sighed.

Lizzy walked to the next class and watched her. About to explode, she grabbed a pin and wrote stuff on her hand

Moriah sighed and turned to face Lizzy. "What's worng?"

Lizzy growled " Trying to help you! "

Moriah blinked in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Lizzy bite her lip " letting you learn an't that what you want "

Moriah shook her head. "I rather be outside instead stuck in this tupid school but my father wanted me to learn."

Lizzy sighed " So i can do what i want "

Moriah nodded. "Knock yourself out."

Lizzy nodded her head and looked at the teacher. She threw a ruler at the teachers head

The teacher dodged the ruler and glared at Lizzy then went back to the review.

Lizzy bite her lip and then disappered. She slivered on the floor and went into the teachers pants. She went up to his shirt and bite him

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New School (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus