Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Gazing Stars - Come on and join us! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Terminal-JS

Well, first off, I'm guessing you are wandering, what the heck is 'Gazing Stars'. Well, let me tell you. It's a supernatural roleplay basis of no humans, and only supernatural beings. Whether it's Caes or Belous, they will be the main race among the lands of Haden.

Don't know what; Cae, Belou, and Haden mean? Take a look at our group! We have it just for this roleplay!

Come and join Gazing Stars!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Dot

I would certainly recommend this group!

Anyone who comes across this should join.
Just going to mention, that link isn't working for me.
Terminal-JS Topic Starter

Guardian_Girl wrote:
Just going to mention, that link isn't working for me.

Um, sorry, I thought the links were supposed to go directly, but when I looked at the link path, it's based on what path the link is in. I'll get it fixed.
RandomRoleplayer

I'm a little interested... Wanna message me and we could talk about it a little? :) I've got a character for it....if I can join.
I'm definitely interested in joining, however I have a few questions before I join. Mostly on a character I have in mind...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Gazing Stars - Come on and join us! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus