Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gabriel and Kurtis

Gabriel (played by Loki) Topic Starter

Gabriel seemed a little startled when the mask came off, "Um...can...you see?" He wasn't sure how that worked, maybe it was a magic mask? "That's a pity, sweets are my favorite, I love making desserts!" He'd emit a few hearts, which would float to the ground and pop unless grabbed, "You can still play the games and stuff. You can win prizes too...like stuffed toys and things like that." Kurtis can probably see the lights of the board walk in the distance, it was a pretty brightly lit place.
Kurtis-Rutgar Jones (played by Ravdaer)

"I have no sight without this mask on.." He sighed, looking back up.
"I've never played any of the games before, can't guarantee if I'd be any good, though I could give it a shot, give it a shot~"

"Oh, the games aren't that hard. I won my husband a stuffed toy once, he really loved it." Hopefully this guy wouldn't get all bent out of shape because Gabe was gay. "I'll be fun, trust me." He seemed eager to get there, and he picked up the pace, "I think you can get peanuts or something if you don't like sweet things, but you're totally missing out if you don't try any funnel cake."
Kurtis-Rutgar Jones (played by Ravdaer)

Nodding, he followed along, the mask vanishing for the time being.
"You did now, huh? That's really nice of you..~" He smiled slightly.
"I've never heard of 'Funnel Cake'..what is that..?"

"Oh...it's like...um...deep fried cake batter with powdered sugar on top, it's really good." Or so Gabriel thought. It probably wasn't good for a person at all. Onward they go as the board walk draws nearer. Hopefully Kurtis had put his mask back on so he could see, Gabe wouldn't want him to miss out. "I'll get us tickets." It wasn't all that expensive and he'd head over to the ticket booth to buy them both tickets. He's soon returning to Kurtis and offering him his ticket, "You can decide what we do first!" It was noisy and bright over here, but nobody seemed to be paying the two of them any mind.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gabriel and Kurtis

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus