Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Low and behold! The great San Victoire! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello all, and today, I bring to you, a new city group for all ages, San Victoire. This group is completely RPR-based, so you do not need to worry about having any extra applications to join. This roleplay is a Modern Fantasy, with supernatural more natural then rare. You can own businesses, have employees, and even have a house! So, stop by now, and sign up today, we're waiting!

Come join San Victoire today!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Allison (played by Markifan02)

Im totaly interested
MoFryesPlez Topic Starter

Okie dokie, well, get stuff together or check out our group! ^^
Do I post Oc info here orrr?

You make go into the group, and click on our "How To Join" page. ^^ After you've read that, make sure you've met those guidelines, then click on Join Us, fill out the form and submit. Then you're all set!

Bumpidy Bump! Still accepting members! Also, the join us application is now fixed!
Ye Gods. I really wanna join but I still can't figure out how to get the ref for this character figured out. Like, I can't even trace properly!

Pat pat.

Hello all! We are still accepting! Join and become a part of a up and coming city today!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Low and behold! The great San Victoire! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus