Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Our Cage is Our Home. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

IC
A normal day is turned wicked when a metal dome is placed over New York City! The rest of the world is gone; all exterminated and burnt to a crisp by invading extraterrestrials. Now, we're stuck here and they could be anywhere! They could be one of us, and we wouldn't know it! They've learned how to camouflage themselves into our society! By now, we're used to the occasional paranormal or supernatural person here and there, like shape-shifters no big deal! I mean, it is 2020 for Pete's sake, but a whole flock of Aliens? We never expected this day to come, but here we are... First, they deceive us, then, they kill us... We're not sure why they're doing this... For the pleasure of torturing us? Out of hatred of us? For experimentation of us? Ugh, it's no use. We're all going to die if we don't find a way out of this dome!

Our lives have gone to through hell we've watched family, friends, neighbors, animals, pets, everything... die... and we could do nothing, but watch. Our emotions are gone unless you're one of the lucky ones and you have some emotions left. Hell some of us survivors are killing each other, but they don't see that's what the Aliens want! They want us to lose unity, teamwork, and all, so when there are few of us left they can exterminate us without any problems. Its sad, but true... The fact is If we don't work together, we will fail...

Anyway since you aren't an Alien, I hope, and you seem pretty new, I'll give you some tips! Night is when the Aliens can no longer fool us; night is when they change to their natural form and kill whoever is out and about. So it's safest to stay inside at night, but all the while, you're still not completely safe! Traveling and scavenging is wise, because you're going get hungry, thirsty, hot, cold, and most of all tired, like I said we have to work together, but some this you should just do yourself. Basically you can't trust anyone to do anything for you. Money? Hah! That's nothing anymore! It's just something to burn when you need a fire. There's no electricity, No plumbing, No internet, no wifi, no communication- It's all gone! It was ripped up and shredded to pieces! They yanked it all away from us with their high-end technology, the jerks... Now we have to use our long suppressed primal instincts. Hopefully, we have some instincts...

Most of us humans are already dead and gone. Everything is in shambles... We have no leader, we have no friends, we are all alone. We must work together to destroy the aliens, but don't you think self preservation doesn't play a role in this world. Our invaders try to act like they are kind and will help you, be your friend. But truthfully...you can't trust any of them. I learned this all the hard way; my whole family and all my friends died because of my stupidity of trusting one of them! Never again shall I trust another, and I warn you, Don't trust them. Not one of them could be kind. I wouldn't worry though. You're one of the lucky ones! You've survived this long, have you not?

I know it's scary, stressful, and not to mention hard to get used to, I know, but be aware we are working to escape their grasps. This means killing the Aliens or destroying their ship and escaping this dome. Though, escaping the dome is first priority since once we escape we are not confined in a small, enclosed space. This way, they would have a harder time trying to kill us all, then we could revolt. To sum this paragraph up, just go to the Empire state building; it's where I am residing at. We'll protect you the best we can here. My name is Tinsley; so if you come, say you're there to visit me. I know it's hard out there, but the Empire state building and the Statue of Liberty is where our survival lies. So come here, traveler. If you don't, then I suppose you're not worthy of life like all the others of us that have passed.

There are tons of different species of Aliens who knows how many... and someway, somehow they made a deal or something to work together and take us down. They are not simply Aliens they are vicious killers that will not hesitate to kill you too, so don't you dare think you are invincible from these sick evil freaks, if you think your too badass then, honey, you're going to die a lot sooner than you think. Oh, and don't try to reason with them, try to talk your way out of dying, or try and talk them out of killing someone you love, because while they understand you, their main reason for being here is to kill humans, so it will not help you, it will just get you killed.

Anyways, I hope you understand all this and it isn't too much for you to grasp in one time period, But I must go now. I wish you the best... The only thing I warn you of is things aren't like they were...
We're in a new apocalypse and we're all going to die if we don't work together...

--Sincerely, Tinsley Rain

OOC
This is my group link: http://www.rprepository.com/g/inthedome/4212
Groups called In the Dome kind of like the series Under the Dome except not XD

Anyway hello guys this is my group in the dome and we're looking for members after dressing up the group a bit more it should be done and the RPing shall commence we just have to make everything nice and pretty basically hit the link above and boom that's our page!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Forgot to mention we need to have members to start we've got practically everything done!
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

You can also have more than one OC in this group. (Sorry I'm rambling I just really want members :D)
^
*thumbs up* I'd love to join as my character Mace, and I understand about rambling, I do it my self. Hehe.
And I'm kinda new, so understand some things I don't understand.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Ask away we'll answer your questions then you can go to the link and reply as your OC :D
Thanks, I appreciate it. So, how long before the rp begins? (Sorry if I'm being pushy)
Or has it already? Sorry lost in my thoughts hehe.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Its already started, but you can hop in anytime once you join :D
Ok, tanks, so it's at the link, am I correct?
Thanks* my stupid autocorrect :p
I'm sorry, new and full of questions :D
Ok, let's see if I understand, everyone's plsying as aliens? Or some are humans? (I'm so sorry if I'm bugging you)
Doktor (played by Draken901)

Would a Lich fit in here at all?
HEllo
Doktor wrote:
Would a Lich fit in here at all?

Aliens and humans only!
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Everyone is either one of our species of aliens listed in the group under "Our Invaders" or a human trying to survive this apocalypse.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

You could have a Mutant we've changed the rules slightly since making this post. So if your OC is someone like the X-Men that could work for this RP other wise I'm sorry...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Our Cage is Our Home. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus