Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed) Eternal Shade

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You and few fellows wake up lying on the floor of a small wooden shack, the inside is rather empty, with only a table and a few chairs surrounding it, with a map and lit candles on top of it. You only have your things on you, and strangely, it is dark outside. Unsettlingly dark. A misty pine forest drenched in darkness surrounds the old shack. And not a single star in the sky shines... Something is off...

One of the walls of the shack is splattered with blood, with claw marks and everything, and a corpse lays beside it, with something written on it with the crimson ink... "ESCaPe tHRu CItY" You notice that whatever did that was able to rip the wooden door off of it's hinges. You also notice, that flashlights and other electronics seem to malfunction and not work.

[Info]
Welcome to Eternal Shade. This RP is mainly about horror and making your characters feel vulnerable in a strange setting, while they are trying to escape a living nightmare. What happened to the setting is a mystery, but your characters may find out the truth, IF they live to tell the tale.

Combat in this RP IS possible, but highly discouraged. Mainly because the beings most of the time will possibly be stronger than your character. Caution is advised.

You will possibly have to scavenge to continue on the journey, as it will take a few days to reach the city, and who knows how much longer once you actually enter it. You can either scavenge via dice or free form.

And most important of all, if interested, post as the character you're going to play as, it can be any character from any setting, so long as they don't know how they got to THIS setting, or what happened to it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Mercy Fuchs (played anonymously)

This sounds fun! I would love to join!
Draken901 Topic Starter

Good, a few more people should do.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Still looking.
awesome!! I could join. :)
Draken901 Topic Starter

Nice. I'd say about two more people, then we'll get started.

What character do you plan on using?
Conrad (played by floatch)

I'd like to join, using this character of course.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Great, one more should do.
Selbi (played anonymously)

Could this character join the party?
Adan Azarola (played by TKs)

Here's Adán! And we're joining~
Draken901 Topic Starter

Yes, and alright then. Alright, that should do, if you want me to, I can go ahead and make the thread.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Made it. www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=27796
Can anyone start?
Draken901 Topic Starter

...? What, you don't like to give the starting post in RPs err something?
UndertaleLex

i would like to join
Naw I was just wondering. I'll post in a few.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Sorry, outta luck there buddy, just closed the RP.
Hey is this still going on?
Draken901 Topic Starter

Yes, nobody else is posting for some reason.
You could probably invite another person since it appears Mercy was deleted. Just don't want your rp to die, I like it. XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed) Eternal Shade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus