Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Wanderings [1x1]

Psykhe (played by TornBySanity) Topic Starter

Psykhe turned her head a bit and frown. "You can't pet them. They're wild. Even an animal like that could hurt you. I once tried when I was little ..ended up with three broken ribs." And her Mom took that as lesson learned on the whole no touching things you shouldn't
Tezca (played anonymously)

Tezca shrugged. "Tezca show you. Is okay." Tezca made a loose fist, and muttered something. His hand emitted a very faint glow, and then he opened it so his hand was palm up. The glow moved away like a lazy ripple moving through the water and then fading away. Tezca stood up. The deer lifted their heads and looked at him, but they did not run.

Tezca approached slowly and quietly still, but even though they saw him and heard him, they still didn't move. He muttered something else quietly, and cupped one of his large clawed hands in front of his mouth, and let out a soft puff of air. A green glowing mist traveled from it and and to the deer. After it vanished, the deer seemed to realx wholly and turned back to grazing, and the mother even came towards him.

He reached out very gently and stroked the side of its head, and under its neck. It seemed to like it, grazing between pets. The baby was curious, wobbling around near its mother.

Psykhe watched in amazement but made no movement to get closer. She was still worried about getting close to the animals. Instead she'd whisper out "How are they being so calm? I mean you are kind of scary" If he stayed over there she'd slowly start to move towards him wanting to see if she could pet the deer yet seemed too afraid to reach out.

He would stay over there spending time with the mother. He even managed to get some food in his hand and feed the mother and baby out of his hands. He looked back at her and smiled. "Tezca is druid. Tezca answer to nature and nature answer to Tezca. Is mutual friendship and trust." He muttered and looked back to the deer. "Is okay. Normally not do this, but Tezca make it safe."

Psykhe had never heard the word druid before so she cocked her head to the side "What is a druid?" Unless stopped she step close beside him and try to reach out to one of the deer. She figured if she stayed close maybe the deer would get him and she could duck behind if need be."Such beautiful creatures...I have always wanted to pet one"

Tezca smiled and allowed her to get close to the deer and pet it. The deer didn't react except to look at her and appear as if it enjoyed the company of natural beings, even though many would consider his existance wholly unnatural. "Druid is servant of nature. Druids respect natural order and revere nature as the only true thing in life..." He realized that some might not share his views, and he didn't judge. He didn't like to do that, he just liked for people to see the good side of nature so that they would respect it as it served them and as he respected them.

"Nature is the pinnacle of beauty. Nature is all things. Is beauty and gentleness, but is also fury and power. Someone who can command nature can command all things in life."

Psykhe laid a gentle hand on the deers neck stroking gently trying not to spook the animal. "I can

Psykhe laid a gentle hand on the deers neck stroking gently trying not to spook the animal. "I can't believe I am actually touching a live deer. Do you...well can you do this with other animals too? What about if we saw something like a tiger? Or a cub?" Well now Psykhe was just getting excited at the thought of how Tezca could help her. Usually when she found a wounded animal she had to tread carefully in hopes they would allow her to help. Usually she just helped small animals but if he'd help she could help others.

Tezca nodded. "Tezca can. As long as not strong abuse of power, Tezca okay with being close to nature. Is good to commune. Sometimes Tezca not need magic to commune, but sometimes... Mother has strong protective tendancies. Is natural to keep baby safe." He gave the mother deer another scritch under her neck and then he began to focus on the baby deer. He seemed to be casting a few things on it and being overly gentle with it. Which may have been a strange sight for someone so large.

Tezca sat down, and the baby would lay down on the ground near him. "Baby is healthy. Will grow to be a strong girl like mother." He smiled over at Psykhe and canted his head to the side slightly.

Psykhe's mouth dropped open a little as she watched the baby lay next to Tezca. The baby looked so docile and calm which was not how the one had looked when she was a kid. It had looked scared and shakey which is why when she got close to pet it the mother had gone wild. Not wanting the mother to feel left out she continued to rub it's neck. "How do you know? You're magic like my friend was huh?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Wanderings [1x1]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus