Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romantic Finns (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Marisela (played by kittengirl2u)

Hello! I am looking for a rp for my newest character Marisela. She is a mermaid as you probably guessed. I have a limit of two sentences per reply. Thank you, now this is a chosen beginning, though we don't have to use it

You are walking on the bank of a beach, where you have heard there was many sightings of mermaids. The sand had many dents from the storm that had just ended, some fish was stuck in small pools of water. Then you see a shape ahead. From a distance, you could see it was human shaped. She looked like she wore a shiney blue skirt, her blonde hair on the sand and on her shoulders.
But as you draw near you notice it wasn't a skirt. It was actually a tail. The waters lapped at her fin..? White pears and shells covered her breasts, so she wasn't naked. Her eyes were shut, though her fin lightly flicked, hinting she was still alive. Her chest rose and fell slowly, though her breathes were raspy.
You...
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
I would love to RP with you, but I'm wondering which RP type is it??

Well I usually RP as female, and in order for that to work here I'd say good friends might even get as close as sisters..
And for the plot: Trying to earn some cash, by trying to sell a real live mermaid, but later, gets a change of heart..

And this has no real impact on your story line..
Marisela (played by kittengirl2u) Topic Starter

ArchAngel wrote:
I would love to RP with you, but I'm wondering which RP type is it??

Well I usually RP as female, and in order for that to work here I'd say good friends might even get as close as sisters..
And for the plot: Trying to earn some cash, by trying to sell a real live mermaid, but later, gets a change of heart..

And this has no real impact on your story line..

Ooooooh! I like it, I would love to rp with you. I guess this would be kind of a drama/fantasy/fiction type thing. I think the plot is great and I would love to get started on it. PM me and we can sort out other matters and get started :3
Noah Stark (played by AyeJbro)

I'm getting a Little Mermaid vibe and I'd be very interested in rping your plot so far
Marisela (played by kittengirl2u) Topic Starter

Noah wrote:
I'm getting a Little Mermaid vibe and I'd be very interested in rping your plot so far

Lol, yes she is a little bit like the Little Mermaid, but not quite the same. If you are still up to rp just PM me.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romantic Finns (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus