Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star Trek: Philadelphia (sci-fi adventur (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi, I'm the admin of a recently created Star Trek RP forum. I've noticed a serious lack of good Star Trek RP's, at least in forum format, and so I hope anyone thirsting for story and character-development like I do will find their way to my humble website, The Philadelphia Experiment.

I've admined multiple RP forums between 2003 and 2010, and been doing RP for much longer, though I admit I've been out of the RP world for a couple of years. It seems a lot has changed, but I'm hoping I can find writers seeking to help create not only a good story, but also a friendly environment. As you will be able to tell by clicking on the link, I am not a website designer. I used to be okay at proboards coding but a lot has changed since I've RPed last. So needless to say, any assistance in that realm would be appreciated, but is not required. In other words, if you are one of those elitists who believe that visual design should trump story-telling and character development, perhaps this site is not for you.

Disclaimer: though things would make more sense to you if you played Star Trek Online, it is not required.

Plot: 2410. The USS Philadelphia B is a meager little Miranda class light cruiser with no more than 26 crew members patrolling Federation space. However, she's not just any ship with any crew. In short, she belongs to The Fleet of the Cursed, a small group of starships utilized by Starfleet Intelligence's Section 31 to conduct black ops for the Federation. We report only to Admiral Alexandra Chekov, chief of SFI. Unlike the former Section 31, we do not kill except in self-defense, nor do we unduly deprive anyone of their liberty without a formal trial. We are above reproach.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them in a PM. Thanks :)

Eli

http://ussphiladelphia.freeforums.net/
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star Trek: Philadelphia (sci-fi adventur (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus