Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP for Starfighter Pilot or High Fantasy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've recently had an urge to roleplay either The Oracle, an ancient Seer of great power who has been stuck as a child in body for millennia or my starfighter pilot Wren Tain who is something of a freelance pilot/mercenary with her own customised starfighter.

I'd prefer PM RP, since I've had trouble recently sticking with multi-person RPs but if something very interesting comes along in that regard I'm hoping it'd help motivate me and cure some of the writer's block I have for forum RP.

RPs with The Oracle will probably include some dice use on my end for her visions, though I'm still working out what dice values I should use for that since I don't use dice all that often. Swearing may or may not happen in the RPs depending on who I'm RPing with and what happens. Not that there would be a lot of swearing in general, I don't swear much so neither do my characters. They don't sprinkle profanity over every phrase they say, but if the situation warrants it, cursing might be a thing.

The same goes for sexual themes, though of course The Oracle is not going to be involved in any such thing.
I'm interested in the starfighter RP. I'd use my character Carter Corwin probably.
Terel Topic Starter

floatch wrote:
I'm interested in the starfighter RP. I'd use my character Carter Corwin probably.

Great, he looks rather interesting! So he seems to be security for a corporation?
I could go for that storyline, yeah, but I could change it up if your have something else in mind.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP for Starfighter Pilot or High Fantasy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus