Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » modern fantasy rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

a modern fantasy rp including mythological creatures, monsters and spirits.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Ramby (played by shirofluff) Topic Starter

*it was a cloudy sunday night and ramby was walking the streets of the city when he decided to go to the underground subway to get home*
wait what there is no subway in rome at that time

"man i hope i can get home before it starts raining" *ramby says as he walks his way to the train* (i changed it to modern day sorry we can have time travel in this if you want and go to middle ages and rome if u want)

(your turn)
"Stop thief!" A policeman said chaseing after a rat. The rats name is Freya and she just stole potatos. Freya jumped in the closeing door of the subway and lept in just in time

(nice one) *as the rat sat next to ramby he became more and more paranoid that the rat would mug him or even hurt him* "a-a"
(your turn
oh

"please don't hurt me!" *pleaded the satyr*
"Hiya don't look scared boy im not gonna hurt you, just be quite please and don't get me in trouble"

"o-ok" *ramby looked around the train and saw the they were the only ones in the cart. he was still shaking not sure if the rats words were genuine*
(I gots a idea) *SCREEEEEECH* Loud banging can be heard on the top of the subway roof*

*a very scared and shocked ramby totally flips out and hides under the benches* "w-whats going on!? what did you do?!"
"Me? I didn't do nothing!" Freya shouts happily unaware of their current predicament, *ROOOOOOAR* "Oh now I know whats going on!"
(your turn)

*ramby shakes violently*
"Its either gonna be some hobo sleeping on top of the subway or those monster guys. But why would a monster guy come here?"

"m-monster guy?"
"How have you not heard of them!? I don't have a tv and even I know what they are! Us hobos hear them on the street all the time. They usually come after us because no one really cares about us. So I wonder why its hear in the morning

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » modern fantasy rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus