Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » What's The Point? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I think we all get why you're here. You're here to meet him. But Why? What's the point of meeting this psychotic freak, huh? He killed the people that brought him into this world, and yet, here you are. You think he's nice on the inside. You don't know him though. He'll break you if you do something wrong to him. Can you be the first to permanently change this freak?

Looking for a male or female. It doesn't matter. Romance will more than likely be included. If interested, there will be more info.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Parkerdrome

Ooh, sounds cool~ I need to decide on a character. You're fine with either gender, right? (XD I would use my new female character, but she's a psychotic Yandere so...yeah :/)
Maybe check out Noelle... She does have some physco problems, but that comes from her past as a lab rat.. If it's any interest, please let me know~
ShadowStryker

This sounds super interesting! I can't exactly recommend a character of mine until I know more about yours, but you could take a look and see who you like? If you like a personality but the backstory doesn't fit (ie, mage or android character), I can tweak the character to be better for the RP. I'm real lenient when it comes to those kinds of things.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » What's The Point? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus