Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance/High School RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm not descriptive, so don't be expecting a lot of paragraphs. :| We will RP in private. This isn't a group RP. But before we do that, take a look at my characters and tell me which one you want me to use. I want an OUTGOING character who will be kind to mine. The romance will build up over time.
Parkerdrome

Ooh, I'll join! Just let me find the characters :3 MxM or MxF? Or FxF? XD Just all possible combinations
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

Parkerdrome wrote:
Ooh, I'll join! Just let me find the characters :3 MxM or MxF? Or FxF? XD Just all possible combinations
I'm fine with all of them.
Parkerdrome

Sonamyfan wrote:
Parkerdrome wrote:

Oh! Okie, how about Adrian x Matthew(mine)? Just take away the Ghoul/Fantasy parts to him and you have that outgoing guy! ^v^
Sonamyfan Topic Starter

Parkerdrome wrote:
Sonamyfan wrote:
Parkerdrome wrote:

Oh! Okie, how about Adrian x Matthew(mine)? Just take away the Ghoul/Fantasy parts to him and you have that outgoing guy! ^v^
Okay. I'll send you a PM.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance/High School RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus