Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New Character & Lookin' to Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

No-No (played anonymously)

Hehehe. Hello there and it's nice to meet you, stranger. Allow me to explain.

WARNING: This character is specifically meant for gory, horrifically vicious roleplays.

This is a one-on-one sort of character. I do not handle happily with group roleplays, trying to keep up with long posts, as I am not allowing short paragraphs or just one sentence unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.

So, I've not introduced the owner of this character. Not yet, anyhow. This is a thoroughly thought-out character and I do not have any information about him put up in his public profile just yet, as I am still in the making, although I've thought of all of his features.

This character was created in a short story of mine called Psycho Within, of which I greatly enjoyed writing. It was extremely fun. Truthfully, I enjoy writing tragedies and murder, along with any kind of horror and gore. It’s another side of me that expresses itself through powerful words or sometimes some terrifyingly dull words. With this character, I will be using major effort to keep him in character, as I’m pretty adjustable with other characters, but this will be a very strict character, so don’t get judgy.

Later on, I may or may not allow everyone to see No-No's information. But I will definitely put up basic descriptions, but only features because I want you and your character to get to know this screwed up character for yourselves.

Hope to talk to you soon...

Good luck with No-No; because he doesn't play nice.
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New Character & Lookin' to Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus