Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My Zombie Apocalypse (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PrinceOfChaos

The thing that humanity has only seen in movies, books, and games has finally happened. It started with reports of people getting very sick out of nowhere. Then people began to drop dead. But they didn't stay dead for very long. The dead had started to rise and attack humans. Humans didn't know how it started, but they knew one thing. Don't get bitten. The world was sent into chaos as the virus started to spread more and more until it covered the world. There have been rumors of Zombies coming back to their human senses, but those are just rumors. Not people do there best to survive each day. Some try to live life normally, some search for a cure, most die. What will you do?
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

BossMcFloss

I would say I am interested but perhaps we can revive our old PM RP on this topic.
I would like to see how this character can develop from a story like this! Mind if I join?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My Zombie Apocalypse (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus