Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The risks of hiding (Open)

Kuro just sat at her camp site on a cloudy night, like always. She heard rustling in the bushs and stood up, her dagger in hand. She looked around the area surronding her. Then a creature with red, black streaked hair and blood red eyes came out and pounced on her, clawing at her. Kuro pushed the creature off her and cut the creatures right arm. The creature howled out in pain, and glared at Kuro. It charged for her only to land face frist into a tree when she dodged the attack. She took the moment and stabbed the creature in the back right where the heart would be and the creature screamed in pain, but it was a animal-like scream.
Melvin (played by bananaphone334)

Out of the bushes, Melvin, a lone man went to checked out the commotion.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro turned around to see the guy coming to see what was going on. She kicked the corpose to the side but not very far, still able to be seen. She sighed and started to pack up her things around the small camp.
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh stood in a tree and rolled off the tree with a animal-creation on his sword. He turned to them and had the sword raised at them

Kuro didn't look at the guy, just kept finishing her packing. "You might as well leave, unless you are wanting me to injure you, kid." She threw her backpack over her shoulder, still holding on to it with one hand. "I really don't feel like hurting a simple human..."

Josh bite his lip " you too, you have no need to be on my hunting ground. And i can't hurt a small, scrawny girl like you "

Kuro glared at the guy, cold and annoied. "You don't know me, boy. I didn't know this was anyone's hunting grounds, I'm on my way out so just shut your mouth and watch what you say. You piss me off and that is all it takes for me to snap your neck." She hissed, noticing something familiar about the boy, but she ignored it and stompped out her fire, making the night go back to it's pitch black darkness.

Josh smiled and turned away, he saw that girl somewhere but just ignored it. He set his sword on fire and used it as a light but walked away from the girl. " Dont worry i wont piss you off anymore because you've already done it to me. So i may but you are like hell "

Kuro rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I need to go before more of those ugly creatures come around and I'm not talking about just that half animal half human creature there either." She smriked then was on her way, disappering in the darkness of the night and the shadows of the tree's.

Josh turned from her and then killed an animal and threw it. It was a human/creation one

Kuro walked north of the campsite she had made earlier in the night. Since she couldn't see well at night she trusted more on her senses of hearing and smelling.

Josh walked next to her and looked at her eyes

Kuro glared at the guy from earlier, almost making her run into him. "What do you want?"

Josh glared at her " nothing i am just walking "

Kuro stopped dead in her tracks. "Then try walking somewhere else, I don't need some guy following me around. I already got enough trouble on my hands as is." Kuro turned on her heels and walked away from the guy, she didn't like that the memory of her fight in Russia was coming back with him around.

Josh walked away from her and laid on the ground

Kuro sighed in relief as the old memories blured and went back to the way they should be, forgotten. She kept walking through the forest and found another small clearing that looked good enough for her to rest at for the night.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The risks of hiding (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus