Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RedSama08

So I'm looking for something to do. I have five characters that you can look at, but here's a short description:

Kiro - Prince of a magical realm who is secretly the reincarnation of a hero blessed with the Goddess' power.
Mu - A 1000 year old wandering witch who sells antiques and home remedies.
Mayuki - A 22 year old man with a very innocent mind possessed by a not-so-innocent demon lord.
Nanashi - An Aasimar necromancer who holes up in his castle, performing experiments to create his own life form.
Laer Sylwyn - A blind faerie bard with a beef against humanity. Speaks in mysteries.

So the basics of what they're willing to do is:

Kiro: 1x1, group, adventure in almost any setting, romance (moreso MxM but is not opposed to MxF), tragedy, horror...etc
Mu: 1x1, group, works in Modern down to Victorian. Probably won't work well in a futuristic setting. MxM romance, horror or mystery.
Mayuki: Modern or futuristic, horror, mystery, action. NO ROMANCE (unless I feel there is an unbreakable connection, but that's pretty hard to do)
Nanashi: 1x1, group, High-fantasy, adventure, horror, mystery, NO ROMANCE AT ALL. Works better to mold to other people's worlds.
Laer Sylwyn: 1x1, group, high-fantasy, adventure or mystery. NO ROMANCE unless there's some unbreakable connection. Requires heavy convincing. Will mold to fit other settings if necessary.

If anyone is interested please let me know OwO

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

AllTheSins

I am very intrigued right now. I would like to see how Nanashi would act around/react to Morana.
RedSama08 Topic Starter

Still looking for people to rp with ^^
Hi, I feel like my character Macy would really be able to become friends with/have an interesting reaction with Mayuki as they both ran away from home, if you're still looking for people to RP with.
RedSama08 Topic Starter

Still looking for people to play with ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus