Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern/Historic/plot-driven character-de (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mo'Mowinckel (played by Nightmare)

Though he's still work in progress I'm searching for char-development through RP.
Mo would be the modern era char while Mowinckel would be the historic era char - but if you'd like to try out something new, we can mix both characters up in any way possible, following the concept of DrJekyll & MrHyde. There are tons of possibilities here and I'll be happy to find someone with a cool character to sort them out together.

This thread will be open until I close it, so don't hesitate, even if there might be some answers in it. I'm searching for many different things and characters! You don't have a suitable character ready yet? Just talk to me and we will find a way.
This could be 1x1 or something bigger - just as you would like it! Mo'n'Mowinckel are currently in prgress and there also will be other characters just in the manner of them.

Here are the possibilites with Mo:
→ just any modern day setting with or without romance
→ Mo could also be in an Asylum because of him having severe mental illness that doesn't have to be a real illness but just like some supernatural event only he can sense
→ Mo could also be in an Asylum because of a real mental illness that has something to do with those events in the past

Here are some possibilities with Doc Mowinckel:
→ he could appear in modern times and get to a psychiatric ward because he always says he comes from another time.
→ basically anything revolving around WW2 or 3rd Reich where Mowinckel could show up
→ Mowinckel could also be in an Asylum - or even somewhere worse - because he suffers from severe psychopathy
→ Mowinckel could be arrested for killing patients by his not always trusted therapy and testing medicine on them - and himself - he could get crazy from this medicine.

So if I caught your interest, just send me a message!
Either if it's with your character or just you as a player - I don't mind :)
I don't mind when we are more than two people who want to play the same thing and you could either use your own characters for this or think of a character that would fit. (In that case, talk to me, I have lots of ideas!) We could make this a group and build a whole new world of supernatural, historic darkness...

Please long-term. No combat. No sexual scenes. I prefer several paragraphs, but it can be adjusting length from semi-para to multi-para. I'm in search for kind of as many people that want to take part in this :)

Yours, Han <3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern/Historic/plot-driven character-de (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus