Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval-ish FxF? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Would anyone be interested in a FxF in a medival-ish time, where they have to kinda keep it a secret?o:
It just popped up in my head and i would like to try it out

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

FxF = female x female, correct?
Echo Topic Starter

yes
Mirabell wrote:
yes

I'd be in for it if you'd like to c:'
Echo Topic Starter

Thank you, but i'm not so sure how well we work together when it comes to rping, remember how it went with all the other rps? even the one we never got to start?
Mirabell wrote:
Thank you, but i'm not so sure how well we work together when it comes to rping, remember how it went with all the other rps? even the one we never got to start?

the last one? yes, but we both weren't sure what we wanted and you never responded :c
Echo Topic Starter

And that was because you said i should pick because you didn't know, and neither did i, but you still expected me to make the choice.
And then i felt like you were talking to me in a quite rude way
Mirabell wrote:
And that was because you said i should pick because you didn't know, and neither did i, but you still expected me to make the choice.
And then i felt like you were talking to me in a quite rude way

You could've told me so instead of ignoring me, that'd probably have been wiser so that we could've worked it out
Echo Topic Starter

I told you that i didn't know.. and i don't want to talk about it here, so please stop
I don't think a conversation like this is helping me find someone else who wants to..
My answer is no, and i don't want to have this discussion here, cause i don't think we need to share this with everyone else
Ashley (played anonymously)

May I have a go? I also have a few other characters I could use.
Echo Topic Starter

Sure, but it kinda makes me a bit uncomfortable not knowing who the user/player is, eh
Ashley (played anonymously)

Well, if it makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to. I play anonymous characters because I'm a bit shy about stuff, but I can give a friend of mine the link to this. They don't play anonymous characters and are very kind.

Honestly, it's fine for you to not RP with me. I don't want you to RP with me if it makes you uncomfortable. Because then you wouldn't have as much fun, and I want you to have fun with it. <3
Jade (played by FlowingQuandary)

I'm the friend Ashley was talking about, and this seems like fun. :3
Echo Topic Starter

Ashley wrote:
Well, if it makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to. I play anonymous characters because I'm a bit shy about stuff, but I can give a friend of mine the link to this. They don't play anonymous characters and are very kind.

Honestly, it's fine for you to not RP with me. I don't want you to RP with me if it makes you uncomfortable. Because then you wouldn't have as much fun, and I want you to have fun with it. <3

Okay, but thank you^^

I don't know how to quote twice in one reply xD so

Jade/FlowingQuandary: i'm glad it does c:
Jade (played by FlowingQuandary)

:) Whenever you're ready, send a message.

As for multi-quoting, I usually use cut and paste. Quote one and reply, select all the text, copy, go to the next post I want to quote, click reply, type the reply, hit enter 2-3 times, then paste the first one.
Echo Topic Starter

Jade wrote:
:) Whenever you're ready, send a message.

As for multi-quoting, I usually use cut and paste. Quote one and reply, select all the text, copy, go to the next post I want to quote, click reply, type the reply, hit enter 2-3 times, then paste the first one.

I was just about to^^

You do what?o.o
Marisa

If you're still interested I'd love to. We can talk over PM if that's easier.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval-ish FxF? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus