Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mirror's Edge (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PrinceOfChaos

Once the city used to pulse with energy. Dirty and dangerous, but alive and wonderful. Now it's something else. The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life. Some didn't. And those who refused to conform were pushed to the sidelines, criminalized. They became our clients. We call ourselves Runners. We exist on the edge between the gloss and the reality: the mirror's edge. We keep out of trouble, out of sight, and the cops don't bother us. Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, possibilities and routes of escape. The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm not interested but I just wanted to say: I can't stop playing this game XD It's too fun. And frustrating when the mechanics decided to mess up. ._.
PrinceOfChaos Topic Starter

MSochist wrote:
I'm not interested but I just wanted to say: I can't stop playing this game XD It's too fun. And frustrating when the mechanics decided to mess up. ._.

Yeah, the first one and the new one are both great games!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mirror's Edge (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus