Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Character building (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Neiada Ky'Leia (played by Kaleidoscope)

Hi guys! My character Neiada here is rather new, and since I don't have the time (due to school) to delve deeper into her personality and all that through my normal means, I've decided to just roleplay it out to get a feel on her.
At the moment I am:
-Probably going to reply late or slow since I have school and most of the players here have different time zones from mine.
-I will be able to give you paragraphs but there are times when I'll not be able to.
-I will probably have some typos here and there but I will try my best to lessen the amount.
I'm looking for:
-A pirate since she will easily fit in. She mostly infiltrates ships for her own amusement.
-Royalty that she is forced to meet by her sister
-Your choice, I'll be choosing if I want to though.

This will be a 1x1 rp, and I will limit the rp that comes from this to two since I still have school.
My character's bio doesn't have much since I like to have info of her revealed through roleplays and not through her bio, it's kind of like the "You don't know what you're going to get" sort of thing.

Alright, bye now! I'll check this again later and see if I caught any fish. haha
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Riswald (played anonymously)

Quote:
Sexual themes are fine by me, but if you're not comfortable with roleplaying R-18 stuff with kids, I'm fine with that and find it understandable.

If you are under 18, please DO NOT RP sexual themes. At all. It is against the ToS and can get people in serious trouble. :/
Neiada Ky'Leia (played by Kaleidoscope) Topic Starter

Riswald wrote:
Quote:
Sexual themes are fine by me, but if you're not comfortable with roleplaying R-18 stuff with kids, I'm fine with that and find it understandable.

If you are under 18, please DO NOT RP sexual themes. At all. It is against the ToS and can get people in serious trouble. :/

Okay :D

Edit: boop! fixed it.
TheTwilightWarrior

I actually have quite few 'royal' characters if you're interested. They're made up of princes and a Grand Prince so you have some options there. Here is my Grand Prince, and here is my collection of other princes. Whatcha think? :)

JohnAtArms wrote:
I actually have quite few 'royal' characters if you're interested. They're made up of princes and a Grand Prince so you have some options there. Here is my Grand Prince, and here is my collection of other princes. Whatcha think? :)
I'd go for Ryszard, kind sir.
Would you prefer pms or forums? Also do you have a specific idea as to why these two would meet? I have one of my own but I would like to hear your input first.

On a side note: Wow, you've got really deep lore there, buddy. Kudos to you o w o)b
TheTwilightWarrior

Heh heh, thanks :)

Honestly I don't know an awful lot about Neiada so I can't really think of how Ryszard and she could meet. So, whatever you have in mind, I'll be happy to hear it. I'd also like this to be PM's.

JohnAtArms wrote:

Honestly I don't know an awful lot about Neiada so I can't really think of how Ryszard and she could meet. So, whatever you have in mind, I'll be happy to hear it. I'd also like this to be PM's.
I spread sent you a p.m, that one will be an OOC chat and I'll just pm you again for when we actually start.
TheTwilightWarrior

Neiada Ky wrote:
JohnAtArms wrote:

I spread sent you a p.m, that one will be an OOC chat and I'll just pm you again for when we actually start.

Cool, I'll be looking forward to this :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Character building (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus