Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New character RP, looking for noble char (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, as stated above, I have created a new character and have just finished working on him.. Kinda. (I still may edit him now and then.) Anyway, I was hoping to get him in some Rps.

Seeing as he is a demon, a darker servant type, meaning he can be summoned and contracted with. I was thinking something of a Master/Servant type dealio. If you want more info you can find him here, Zakiasu.

Looking for a noble, royalty, or even someone poor who becomes noble. (Modern times would be rich.) Personality traits I'm looking for are somewhat shy--or not overbearingly-extremely confident/cruel. Someone who will depend on Zakiasu, need not be a lot, but enough so he is needed. Could be male or female.

As of settings and genres; I am most comfortable with medieval, modern, and anything with older time lines--I'm not really into high tech stuff. Genre would be fantasy, and I'm also another sucker for romance, but it need not be.

We can discuss a plot or rough outline to work on. It would be via Pm, as I am most comfortable with that. The Pm could be group, but only if enough people want that--let's say.. 4. So 1x1 or a group of 4 in Pms.

Reply here or Pm me. Thank you for your time. :)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Neiada Ky'Leia (played by Kaleidoscope)

I'm interested :)
My character isn't shy, (if you know how to meddle with her, she's easy to embarrass) she's confident but not extremely confident since she knows she has much to learn about what goes on land. She'd need someone to teach her about the things that happen out of water since it's only been a short time from when she was allowed to roam free, and she mostly stays close to water.
Kitsune_Of_Ninetails Topic Starter

Neiada Ky wrote:
My character isn't shy, (if you know how to meddle with her, she's easy to embarrass) she's confident but not extremely confident since she knows she has much to learn about what goes on land. She'd need someone to teach her about the things that happen out of water since it's only been a short time from when she was allowed to roam free, and she mostly stays close to water.

Alright, I had only used "shy" for lack of a better word, but okay. That's fine, we can discuss more via pm.
Neiada Ky'Leia (played by Kaleidoscope)

The_Blood_Demon wrote:
Neiada Ky wrote:

Alright, I had only used "shy" for lack of a better word, but okay. That's fine, we can discuss more via pm.
Should I send you the pm or nah?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New character RP, looking for noble char (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus