Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New Character (1x1|Tragedy|Character Dev (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

whimsicalpianist

tumblr_o5wayvJm2c1qh07a3o1_500.gif
This is my little star boy,Nino, and as he is brand spanking new there is a lot that can happen. From friends blossoming in spring rains to sudden deaths under cold winter skies. I wish to develop him as if he were a living person enduring the trails of life. Through love and loss, through happiness and anger! The question is, is there anyone who want to join Nino in his journey?

Plot; This is a diffrent world where well there advancements in technology and medcine but not everything is 'civil'. Meaning things like inhumane asylums exisit, experimention to help with the progress of medicine and even Freak shows in circus's.

Poissibilities for your character;

See more
1) As cliché as it seems, and as this world is fantasy mixed with sci-fi with a pinch of medieval , runways still exist. Aiming to escape your characters not so great life but needing quick easy money s/he turns to a local circus.

2) Dreaming to be an entertainer and explore the world, well, the circus is the place to go! Your character has an undieing love for both fine arts and exploring, so to him or her this is a dream come true.

3) There will be other freaks too. So spice things up and add your own oddity to the family!

Expections;
See more

⭐ Long term partner
⭐ 1+ paragraphs
⭐ Must post at least once a day(or try to)
⭐ Most mature subjects are allowed
⭐ Anything sexuaily explicit must fade to black!

Somethings to know;
See more

⭐ This is a limited space kind of things. Since this will be 1x1 I don't want to be bombarded with many people . My maximum is 3!

⭐ This roleplay is a little more on the darker side. I will go into more detail for those who ask and will probably write with.

⭐ This will probably take place in PM.

Interested? Shoot me a pm or message me below~
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

whimsicalpianist Topic Starter

..I feel like this is missing something...

Mahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! It's been redone! This should draw in people now!

Man, tough crowd...

~Boopity boop~
whimsicalpianist wrote:
This is my little star boy,Nino, and as he is brand spanking new there is a lot that can happen. From friends blossoming in spring rains to sudden deaths under cold winter skies. I wish to develop him as if he were a living person enduring the trails of life. Through love and loss, through happiness and anger! The question is, is there anyone who want to join Nino in his journey?

Plot; This is a diffrent world where well there advancements in technology and medcine but not everything is 'civil'. Meaning things like inhumane asylums exisit, experimention to help with the progress of medicine and even Freak shows in circus's.

See more
1) As cliché as it seems, and as this world is fantasy mixed with sci-fi with a pinch of medieval , runways still exist. Aiming to escape your characters not so great life but needing quick easy money s/he turns to a local circus.

2) Dreaming to be an entertainer and explore the world, well, the circus is the place to go! Your character has an undieing love for both fine arts and exploring, so to him or her this is a dream come true.

3) There will be other freaks too. So spice things up and add your own oddity to the family!

Expections;
See more

⭐ Long term partner
⭐ 1+ paragraphs

Somethings to know;
See more

⭐ This is a limited space kind of things. Since this will be 1x1 I don't want to be bombarded with many people . My maximum is 3!

⭐ This roleplay is a little more on the darker side. I will go into more detail for those who ask and will probably write with.

I'd like to join if its alright..

Defiantly!!
Yay! Is there any character of mine you'd prefer I use? Im still developing Adrianna so I'd like to use her but if you think there's someone more suited..

Ah, alright ~ Give me a moment to look at them, okay?
Sounds good:) sorry that most of them are the same as far as being magic based:/

Oh that's alright, love. It is a magic based world~
XD so is Adrianna alright or did you want me to use a different character?

Oh she will so perfectly fine. Do you wanna to talk more about things in PM?
Yup! Sounds good!

Sent~
Recieved^-^
whimsicalpianist wrote:

See more

Expections;
See more

⭐ Long term partner
⭐ 1+ paragraphs

Somethings to know;
See more

I'm interested, If that's alright.
Rex Ignatius (played by Recrudescence)

I heard this will be a group roleplay, so if you want my character is a go to guy for sudden and convenient dying.
Hello! I am interested in potentially rping with you. I have one character up right now, and can also bring a few others into the fold if you wish.

Recrudescence; This is intending to be a group story. Since I'm already hosting one and I'm in another it'd be a bit much. A little too much in fact. I'm sorry if I in any way conveyed this idea in being a group story.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New Character (1x1|Tragedy|Character Dev (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus